Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes Middie he did, if not maybe he will check back in. Any plans for the weekend? Still awful quiet around here, guess we have got to start promoting this place to others more!

Omigosh! I haven't been here in a while. Flitting here and there. Looks like this place has been ignored a bit. I think we need ot invite some newbies to enjoy the beauty and serenity of this place.

Middie, is there a new member who would appreciate this wonderful place?

I'd invite Uncle Bob. He seems to have such an appreciation for fine "adult beverages." Although, I hesitate to bring in a "guy" after the incident with buckytom and his merry men. They need to be kept at arm's length, for sure. Maybe Uncle Bob is more gentile and will respect our delicate female personnas.

Sushi has done a great job of maintaining things here. I really should commend him on his efforts.

"Sush, where are you? I think you need a nice big hug for taking care of this place. Kiss. Kiss."

Middie, I just heard about a new kind of Robo-Maid. It's voice-activated and will do anything you ask. Sounds like an answer to our prayers. Can you imagine saying, "Do the dishes! Do the laundry! Make the beds!" and it's done perfectly with no complaining? I think we should order a case of these electronic babies.

Oh, I think I'm going to slip into the hot tub. I'm beat and the water would certainly feel good. Raul can give me a massage when I get out.

Where's everyone else?

Yep, Tatt. As far as I know it's always open. But, you have to promise to be good. We've had some troubles with members of the "male" persuasion. Pour yourself a nice one and slip into the tub. It's a nice night. A bit balmy and a nice gentle breeze is blowing. Do you want to put some music on? I haven't since it's such a lovely night. I like listening to the night sounds but, if you want to, there's a CD player over by the bar and a stack of CDs over there, too. It's your call. Do whatever you want. I'm going to relax here in the warm, swirling water. (Slipping into the water and closing eyes.)

katie, you must look like a prune by now, you've been in that water a long time. Tatt fell asleep at the bar, just put a pot of coffee on !!

Sush call my other number and leave me a message on my voice mail ya dink

Oh. :rolleyes: *RING!* *RING!* *RING!* (listening to cabana music)
Hi Middie. Its Sush. Dont sell the place. I left a present you and everyone else in the trunk of golf cart #5. Enjoy! Miss you guys. Later Gator!

Ah okay Sush I got it. Ummmm has anyone seen golfcart #5 ???
And who put cabana music on the voicemail ????
It's SUPPOSED to be Genesis !

hello i'm an environmental health inspector.I have been carrying out an inspection in this cafe and my results say that eating from this cafe is the equivalent of eating off the toilet seat:sick: Therefore I will have to shut this cafe down until i see some changes and I will let you know when you can re-open.SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIANCE.:)

DEEGAN STRIKES AGAIN!!

Ha. Yeah sure. Okay. Not after the way I've been scrubbing this place down from top to bttom. Try again. NEXT !!!

Barb, a big purple feather ? Was it Prince ?????

excuse me if this place does not pass food standards regulations it has to be shut down.:mad: :mad: You obviously cant "scrub" properly:glare: :neutral:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom