Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thier has passed out from hunger and fatigue. She is being fanned by the tail of a small, grateful tomcat from the party last night...Merci, Fluffy!

Okay, Middie, you'd better not have been drinking out of my cocoa again, unless you want the stomach virus I just got over..... I'm so glad to be back in the land of the living!
(lost 6 pounds in 24 hours!)

I've got a few questions though...
1. Buckytom, have you joined a colony of Smurfs
48.gif
?
2. Bangbang, are you full yet?
3. Alix, would you please take a minute off and relax? You're making the rest of us look lazy!
4. Why are there so many kittens outside?
5. Why does this guy
3.gif
keep looking at me funny?
6. Why are there goosedroppings all over Sushi's car?
7. Would somebody please tell this emu I'm not his mama?

Deadly Sushi , I have created a stable warp matrix, faze cannons will be up in 35 minutes. I am having a little trouble with the food replicators, because Bangbang let 1000 cockroaches go,:censored: and when I process an order there is bug "well you know" :blink: on top. I may have to work into the night They will be ready for service and bug proofed by 07:00. :alien:

1. Buckytom, have you joined a colony of Smurfs
48.gif
?
2. Bangbang, are you full yet?
3. Alix, would you please take a minute off and relax? You're making the rest of us look lazy!
4. Why are there so many kittens outside?
5. Why does this guy
3.gif
keep looking at me funny?
6. Why are there goosedroppings all over Sushi's car?
7. Would somebody please tell this emu I'm not his mama?
Yes Bucky HAS joined the Smurfs!

Bang is...... well Im not sure.....
Alix is doing a GREAT job! :mrgreen:
Im not sure about the kitten thing. :ermm:
Our new bouncer Smash Utugoo is searching for Bang.
I parked my car in our new automated washroom and its clean now.
I had a LONG talk with the Emu. lol!

Smash has just brought Bang in the Cafe in cuffs!!!
3.gif
I called the cops and have shown them the surveillance video.
14.gif

They hauled him off a few minutes ago. Poor Bang.... he turned to a life of crime. :( *calling window company and exterminators*

*making sushi rice*

*Thier, Fluffy tucked under her arm, bellys up to the bar and munches on some mini-pretzels...* May I have a small lite beer, please and some hot wings?

*giving Thier Amstel Light and a plate of medium spicy hotwings with blu cheese dressing and celery on the side*

Anything else sweetie?? And who or what is tucked under your arm?! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow, the place has changed since I have been in. I like the improvements. I thought I heard someone say something about geese, but other than the goose I got from Maidrite :blink: , no sign of them. I did see a couple emus running around. Odd. Very odd.

Ok, it is 3:54 a.m. and I am a little depressed (something stupid at work), but I'm also happy (Spring Break started at 3:00 this afternoon, so I don't have to go to work for a week. :cool: How about instead of my usual hot chocolate, you give me a couple Mai Tais? That should do the trick.

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
but I'm also happy (Spring Break started at 3:00 this afternoon, so I don't have to go to work for a week. :cool: How about instead of my usual hot chocolate, you give me a couple Mai Tais? That should do the trick.

:) Barbara
You lucky girl! My kids have another 2 full weeks of school, but then we're taking them up to Santa Barbara to my parents' house, and the next day we're off to......

217916.jpg
.........Vegas Baby!

intercepting coffee...
hey guys, lets put some whipped cream in alix's hand and then tickle her nose with an emu feather...hehehe.

anyone want tea? i'm brewing a copla pots. earl grey with silvertips, sencha with pineapple essence, and genmaicha.

Back
Top Bottom