Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WHOA! There's grease everywhere and all kinds of medical debris. What HAPPENED last night??? Geez, go out one night and all heck breaks loose.

*putting on apron, sweeping up bits of bandage and tape, scrubbing up the grease puddle*

Now that the kitchen is in order I am putting on a big pot of pea soup. Got to use up that ham bone. I'll prep a couple pizzas while I'm here. Mmmmm, leftover french toast? Those better be blueberries and not emu pellets in there.

Bang goes into cardiac arrest in hospital. Brother Boomboom and sister Powpow enter cafe to help finish upstairs.

Last edited:
Gee, Bang, I'm sorry you're porely. Have you been resucitated? Are you getting grafts for that hand and arm?

What can you tell us about BoomBoom and PowPow? Should we be afraid...very afraid?:ermm:

Guess what they're using in Brazil for burn grafts -- frog skin! Amazing...Here are the results before (newly grafted) and after:

*Thier runs out the door on a frog hunt for Bang...*

Last edited:
Hi....this is Boomboom.....Bang is in a coma and on a feeding tube. He is gettin graphs on his burns using frog skin that you guys brought in. Thankyou very much. You have nothing to feer from me and Powpow but watch out when Bambam comes to town. He is a Russian Mafia Boss. Great guy unless someone gives him a hard time. Then its well......not pretty.

*Bustles Bambam and entourage to a table in the back, serves them chilled vodka and perohe* Um, Sushi, you here? We may have a situation brewing! Anyone speak Russian here?

Boomboom and Powpow walks up to Bambam and asks him to leave but Bambam refuses...demanding to talk to Sushi immediately. Boom slaps Bambam across face and demands he leave. Bambam leaves but promises to be back. Powpow goes with him.

Powpow comes in with new neon sign for cafe. Sushi's Cafe and Brewery. This is a gift from Bambam.

Last edited:
img_102286_0_a3fab282681b1d761feb7a14d6a8dbd4.gif
Peepee and Poopoo :ROFLMAO:

Hello all meet my friend Mr.Spock, he holds hand up in odd manner and says, "Live long and Prosper". May we have some Romulian Ale please.:shock: :alien: :shock:

Peepee and Poopoo are workin on a fund raiser to for to raise money for Alix and Sushi to attend New Yorks School of Culinary Arts.....anyone else interested needs to apply.

We will have a Breakfast Buffet in the morning.............starting at 7 am........this will include....scrambled eggs......sausage....bacon....hashbrowns...biscuits...gravy...roast beef hash...strawaberries,pineapple,peaches.

Back
Top Bottom