Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i disappear for various reasons- there was schooling, work, schoolwork, staying at my brother's/sil-to-be's place to watch my nephews & niece, my former guy, friends, being plain 'ol busy~

Just thought I would check in. My cold is getting a bit better but my aches and pains are probably here for at least the winter. My kidney pain is back as well, though I am so used to it that I am monitoring it, taking the proper steps and if it gets worse or not better I will go have it looked at.

So, another day at least of curling up under the covers. :angel:

Alix, have an awesome time! We may be doing the cruise thing next year!

babetoo said:
still here, just nothing going on now. depression level (medium) just t.v. dinners for now. waiting to get approval for eye surgery . will try to be on a little more often.

Nice to see you again, Babe!

still here, just nothing going on now. depression level (medium) just t.v. dinners for now. waiting to get approval for eye surgery . will try to be on a little more often.

Keep in touch Babe. We miss hearing about all your projects. You certainly put me to shame on that front. Right now I am unable to work on my embroidery since the eye surgery two weeks ago. But there is time and I will get it done. It is always good to hear from you. :angel:

Hi Babe! Good to see you. Take us as you can...some of us already have cabin fever.

Have fun Alix, I will miss you and for heaven's sake, make sure there are no "panty vents." **

**(Kayelle, you made me spit water...)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom