Gordon Ramsay's new restaurant in New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe we could get a group of us and all meet there for dinner one night - I am only abt an hour away and would def. be interested - anyone else interested in going as a group??

That's cool. I would love to go to one of his restaurants. I can't even say have of the things that were listed. LOL
Not my husbands cup of tea, but, I would love to try it, if he ever came to Texas.

texasgirl said:
That's cool. I would love to go to one of his restaurants. I can't even say have of the things that were listed. LOL
Not my husbands cup of tea, but, I would love to try it, if he ever came to Texas.
Maybe we could get you out here for a weekend and all go try the restaurant!!!!

Yes Please, Im interested, but I think Australia is a bit far, unless he has a restaurent near me, then Ill go, definetley, BUGGER, what a shame, I like his cooking too, he's a bit bossy, but still a good cook. he is great.

Ishbel said:
Opens on 16 November. Anyone intending to try it?

http://www.gordonramsay.com/internationalrestaurants/newyork/

Wish I could but NYC is a bit far from me. I love '****'s Kitchen'! Chef Ramsay has exacting standards. Having worked in a number of restaurants I wish all of them were run that way. Not necessarily with the rudeness, mind you, but to ensure quality comes out of the kitchen every time.

Fraidy

I've eaten at a number of his restaurants in London. I love his food and he can't be ALL bad, many of his chefs stay with him for many, many years.

I would think so... his London places are quite expensive - but then, it is a real treat to eat his dishes!

Back
Top Bottom