Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that you know how to post photos, I hope you will participate in the "photo" challenge more often. The only thing you have to do is to come up with pictures. You should do fine there. You seem to have a knack at posing curious objects/photos. Good job.

Ok, here’s my picture. I’ll start with a small hint, this place is located North of me (2 states away).

i945077_castle3.jpg

Keltin, you make it so easy. It's the "Martin castle" a home just outside Lexington, Kentucky. Privately owned, it has it's own wall around it. Several years ago it was severely damaged by arson, but the new owner is opting to restore the place. Many people have pulled off on the interstate to have their picture taken with it in the background.

Am I right? Or did I just spin my wheels?

Last edited:
WOW! You’re right Katie, It’s Martin Castle. I thought it might be easy for some, but I had no idea it would be busted that soon!

I got sent to Lexington on business many years ago, and I passed this castle on my way in. I HAD to stop the car and take some pictures (I love castles and Medieval times, etc). I didn’t know the castle had burned until I looked for an online picture of it today. I was shocked and saddened to learn about the fire. I hope the new owner rebuilds it.

Ok, Katie gets to post the next picture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom