Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was a rough one, Buck. I must have ran across every tool BUT those :(

Alix, I had already taken and uploaded this pic in anticipation, but it's an easy one (basically, at least I think so) and not a gadget. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with geography either, which is a subject I always hated :LOL:.
If I ever win another one I will try to lean towards a different theme :).

OK, here goes.......

Rats. OK, thanks though. Hopefully the theme will change soon so those folks with a different bent can join in too. :)

Oh, and it looks like a toothpick holder to me.

It does not hold toothpicks....

And after the last one, do you really think I would choose something that had anything to do with any kind of pattern? :ROFLMAO: just joking.....

I had this object given to me. Supposedly it's old, but I don't know how old. And it served a very useful purpose, one that everyone will know.

None of those Jeekinz.

The one end IS capped and it's about 5" long not counting the chain.

I used to have two cases full of matchbox cars, along with quite a few other "neat" toys; Marx toy guns that shot plastic bullets (and nobody got their eye shot out! Imagine that. :LOL:), Beanie Boy doll that spoke.... Ahhh, where did my youth go.... Oh yeah, I got a pretty penny when I sold them all so I could buy big boy toys :LOL:

Whoooa, better late than never. Which one do you think it is?
Awww, I'll give it to ya.

It's a thermometer. Not the oral kind I'm told :ermm:
I imagine doctors pinned it to their shirt so it wouldn't fall out of their pocket and break, but that's just my guess.

You're up Uncle Bob!

cookinggame2answer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom