Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL: It's only "easy" if you know what it is. In this case, my husband knew right away, not me.
OK
I just got here this morning so it will take me a few minutes to find something. Be back in a few.

OK. Where is this?

img_932967_0_b4045a0ea313e9084f1e737ec72d28dc.jpg

That is Topkapi Palace in Istanbul Turkey. Specifically that's a picture of the kitchens and those are the chimneys of the kitchens. A very interesting place, where at one time they cooked for thousands. You should see the size of the pots inside!:ohmy:

edited spelling of Topkapi

Last edited:
That is Topkapi Palace in Istanbul Turkey. Specifically that's a picture of the kitchens and those are the chimneys of the kitchens. A very interesting place, where at one time they cooked for thousands. You should see the size of the pots inside!:ohmy:

edited spelling of Topkapi

Very good.

Topkapi is a fascinating place.

Gmax.......everything is easy for you!! That was fast.

Yes, our Santorini Greece wedding picture 3 yrs ago tomorrow.

Your turn again.

You got married in Greece? Oh wow!!! Though our wedding under the apple tree in our back yard wasn't too shabby either! But I have always wanted to go to Greece.

Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

You got married in Greece? Oh wow!!! Though our wedding under the apple tree in our back yard wasn't too shabby either! But I have always wanted to go to Greece.

Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Thanks so much LP Yes, it was very romantic, although we look confused in the picture because the official in the white suit was speaking Greek. :huh::wub:

Actually, under your apple tree sounds just as endearing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom