I'm Home!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7.gif
BACK

3.gif

I'm so glad you're back - I've missed you!
Give Savannah a hug, a blanket and a kiss and then go put your feet up (as long as you can reach your keyboard from the recliner chair)

Middie as long as I'm grounded does that mean I can't leave this chair & don't have to clean the house

crewsk as long as your grounded you can't do anything else but talk to us !!!!!! lol
who knew being grounded could be so fun ?
anyhoo hope poor little savannah feels better soon. give her som applesauce so she has something light in her little tummy. she might be able to hold that down easier than toast or something heavier.

CREWSK!!! Oh I am so glad you are able to be back. I was thinking of you. How wonderful that you are supposed to take it easy and can hang out here with the bunch of us nuts! Now you can get going and start bringing that post count up; middie is getting WAY ahead of you!

Thanks y'all! Savannah's stomach bug was gone by the time she went to bed last night. This morning it was the croup stuff. We just got home from the doctors about 45 minutes ago & they have started her on a nebulizer for her asthma, since they think it has more to do with that than croup. Needless to say, Savannah's not happy about it one bit! She had a treatment when we got home & now she's asleep on the couch. Her breathing sounds much better than it did this morning. That in itself is a huge load of my mind!

Welcome back Crewsk. I found out in your absence, and because of yours and a few other absences, that I care for the people on this forum more than I thought would have been possible. As was said up by another poster, Urmaniac I think, you are one of the shining stars of this site.

And remember, stress is one of those things that will consume you if you let it. I'm one of those fortunate people who don't stress about many things. But then again, I have a lousy short term memory. I sincerely hope and pray that your family helps reduce the stress, and assists you in every way they can.

Great to have you back.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I will Sizz & thanks. She had a relapse around 5 this morning. Not only did she get up struggling to breathe but she had a 102 temp. I just gave her another breathing treatment & she's finally sounding almost normal & her temp is down to 99. I've been having to alternate her between Tylenol & Motrin every 3 hours. On top of all this, she won't eat today. She's still drinking plenty though.

She'll eat when she's hungry, Crews - just as long as she's getting plenty of fluids - have you ever tried making juice popsicles? Worked when my boys were little.

I've done that before & I need to make some for her now. Thanks marmalady! I know she'll eat when she gets hungry, but you know how it is, a mom can't help but worry sometimes.

crewsk, so glad to see you back - but sorry to hear about savannah. hope she is doing better this evening. take care - and get all the rest you can. sounds like you are a busy mom!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom