Just wondering ... what is everyone reading now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finished Rennie Airth's mystery, and I really look forward to getting another of his. Still working on Salt -- yesterday's shuttle launch beside the Chinese use of salt B.C. and camels carrying salt across the desert, something that I think is still the case.......well, sometimes it's really hard to (as the kids say today) wrap my head around it all. Let's do the time warp again. :shock:

Finished the Van Lustbader Jason Bourne novel, wanted to start Clive Cussler's Isaac Bell detective novel called The Spy, but found out there are two Isaac Bell books before it, The Wrecker and The Chase, so I ordered them from Borders Books on line and started James Patterson's latest Michael Bennett novel, Worst Case. I've already read the previous books in that series!

True Crime novel by Gregg Olsen, Cruel Deception. I really need to get myself re-trained to sit and read.

Lets see...I've got Trickster's Choice on the go, Glass Castle still in progress, and I opened Counterfeit Magic. I'm weird. They're all different genre and sometimes I need to change stuff up.

I lucked out at Walmart today and got two Sandra Brown books for $3 each. I started reading The Alibi and will follow with The Switch.

I can see I won't be getting much else done for a few days at least.

I just finished "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein. SUCH a great book. I've never owned a dog, but I can only imagine how much you dog lovers out there would love this book.

I just finished "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein. SUCH a great book. I've never owned a dog, but I can only imagine how much you dog lovers out there would love this book.

I have to quit reading the dog books, wait for my hormones to balance out. Either that or buy stock in Kleenex.:ermm:

david baldacci, i often go to one of his books when i need a sure thing. he's never disappointed me yet. imo, baldacci is 30 times a better writer than grisham. they are both from virginia. just now i am reading baldacci's one summer.

Wonderful book. The movie trailer looks interesting. Mary Monroe's series, starting with "God Don't Like Ugly" is also very good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom