Looking for a different present? Look here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ladies and Gentlemen, for just $29.99 you too can own your own blade of grass ;) hehehehe

thats kinda bizarre,
I dubb thee Lady Bilby, has a nice ring to it ;)
Lady Rom doesn't really work too well hahaha

I just laughed when I saw the mini-plot was one square foot!! I had thought it would be a good novelty present for my brother and then I saw the size! I had this image of him standing in the "plot" with his wife sitting on his shoulders and his three kids clinging to them both so they didn't trespass onto someone else's property! I just thought it was quite novel - very Monarch of the Glen!

too bad if u have really big feet lol you would have to fork out more LOL

oh it's only a square foot, nevermind:(
since I adore Scotland and the Highlands I think actually, I'll just move there:LOL:
so I can hear William Wallace in the hills and watch the Heeland Coos grazing on my property, oh, and then there are those scones

oh it's only a square foot, nevermind:(
since I adore Scotland and the Highlands I think actually, I'll just move there:LOL:
so I can hear William Wallace in the hills and watch the Heeland Coos grazing on my property, oh, and then there are those scones
:)Take me with you .
Heres and idea lets all buy one but make sure they are all together then we have more and we can time share.:LOL::LOL:

Next party then at the Country Club there as we'll all be given those special membership cards!!LOL

Anyone got a portable GPS so that we can work out whose plot is whose???LOL

Back
Top Bottom