Michael Vick's dogs to be on wine labels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At first I wasn't too sure about this! When I read the story it made sense. I'm glad the money is going toward the effort to stop dog fighting. Dog fighting is a problem in this area.

:huh:Barbara

Yes, these animals are innocent. Trained and tortured to fight and be vicious... it is amazing following the stories of these animals. Most of them have been trained back to normal, happy dogs, and quite a few have been adopted into healthy homes and families. They are the sweetest dogs, just wanting love and affection and a happy home. :angel:

Good to see some 'positives' come out of this. This is truly a good turn of events for these dogs prior to the wine billing.

Trained and tortured to fight and be vicious... it is amazing following the stories of these animals.

Sadly, there are people who train other people to do the same thing. Unfortunately, retraining does little to turn these people back into productive human beings. Dogs are definitely easier to train, and, IMHO, they are smarter as well.

I agree with JoeV. My cousin had 2 pits and Don's cousin currently has a pit and all 3 of them have been the sweetest dogs I have ever come across in my life.

Back
Top Bottom