My baby rolled over!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PAB you had better start working out or soon she will be pinning you to the changing table :-p

During yesterdays change (while I was conveniently watching TV in the other room :angel: ) DW decided to change her on the carpet in her room as that is sometimes easier than keeping her on the table. Well Rach managed to get up and start crawling while naked. She decided this would be a good time to pee :LOL: . I can't wait to tell her first boyfriend that story!

ahhh, the pee on the carpet story GB, how cute! my son sometimes does this before bathtime - almost need to take the diaper off in the tub......i try to tell myself we need to enjoy these times - they don't last long - trust me, my first one is a teenager - i look at my son who is 17 mos and cannot believe so much time has past. it seems like just yesterday that i was changing her diaper (or cleaning the carpet). thanks for sharing, you made me laugh.

LOL Michelemarie, Rachel peed on my when I was getting her ready for her first bath in the sink. Since then we always take the diaper off at the last possible second :LOL:

GB said:
LOL Michelemarie, Rachel peed on my when I was getting her ready for her first bath in the sink. Since then we always take the diaper off at the last possible second :LOL:

Be glad she isn't a boy, they aim far and high! It's amazing to me just how far that pee can go.:LOL:

GB, are you taking some kind of a journal for Rachel? I have little notebooks that I write down funny stories and accomplishments in. It's never too late to start one.

We really should be doing a journal. That is usually the type of thing my wife does, but we just have not found the time to do that. I think my wife has sticky notes with things jotted down here and there, but nothing written in a book yet. Yeah these are the things I don't ever want to forget.

corazon there is a product called a teepee. It is made for little boys, or more accurately, for the people who change little boys. It covers their little parts while naked so if they do pee this thing keeps it from getting all over the changer. My brother has bought it for all of his friends who just had boys LOL.

Back
Top Bottom