PF's New House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I am sorry! It was a wrong word, yes?

~Cat

Don't be sorry, Cat. The English language can be tricky! While rich and wealthy are both used to mean the same thing, rich is also used for a love of flavour or colour (abundance?).

PF I too love the colours. I am hoping that when we find our house we will either have dark rich colours or TB will allow me to paint them. Our office here has one dark green wall with the others a lighter green. So that's a start!

Oh I am sorry! It was a wrong word, yes?

~Cat

You used a perfect word, I understood. We forget the wealth of words at our disposal and confine ourselves to using only a few. You remind us there are more words out there to use.

Yes, English is a very difficult language, yes? It's so confusing many times.

It is sometimes a miracle I did not fail in college!

Yes, I looked up the colors and rich is the description of them. Aunty's front parlour was a very rich and deep blue, and she had somber colors of furniture of it. But it was nice and very delightful with of accents in lighter colors. And very colorful glass stained lamps! I am taking those also!

I love the red room! Joyce likes it also! Do you like your kitchen, my Ogress? I know how you love of cooking! A good kitchen is very nice of cooking, yes?

But also, my tiny kitchen in my Lair was also very nice! There are very good things of crockpots and other appliances who make a tiny kitchen very well also!

I do love very much to see of people who are having nice houses and nice things! This makes me very happy!

~Cat

You used a perfect word, I understood. We forget the wealth of words at our disposal and confine ourselves to using only a few. You remind us there are more words out there to use.

Oh I thank you! Yes, so very, very many words to choose of, yes?

I realized of the mistake but maybe the word wealth made more than I said. One can be poor and yet rich with good family and friends, yes? Then one can have wealth and be unhappy.

You have family and friends who love you, so you are wealthy, yes?

I do too!:)

~Cat

Oh I thank you! Yes, so very, very many words to choose of, yes?

I realized of the mistake but maybe the word wealth made more than I said. One can be poor and yet rich with good family and friends, yes? Then one can have wealth and be unhappy.

You have family and friends who love you, so you are wealthy, yes?

I do too!:)

~Cat

Absolutely! I am very wealthy, just money poor:ROFLMAO:

My kitchen needs lots of work, I won't be showing any pictures until I have made some progress in getting my new appliances and counter tops done.

You'll get there with your kitchen PF and I know you're patient. It sounds like a vast improvement in size, compared to the one before the move? The best thing about owning a home is you can change whatever you want. I'm really happy for you.

Thank you Kayelle, first thing will be the stove. Still looking at all options in an electric range. You got the GE, right?

PF, we are looking at an LG stove. We are really happy with the washer and dryer we got and have heard very good things about their stoves and fridges as well. Hope that helps. We are holding off getting one until we find our new place.

I am really hoping that we can find a house that uses gas. I trained on gas stoves and prefer them hands down over electric.

PF, we are looking at an LG stove. We are really happy with the washer and dryer we got and have heard very good things about their stoves and fridges as well. Hope that helps. We are holding off getting one until we find our new place.

Yes, LG is the next Brand I was looking at for a stove. I've had good luck with the brand.

Yep, we got the "GE Adora", but it is gas. Can you have gas? It's everything I could want.

Drat, Gas...running in a gas line is not looking good for this year, if ever. But the line would be close to the furnace and water heater gas lines...

Yes, LG is the next Brand I was looking at for a stove. I've had good luck with the brand.

Drat, Gas...running in a gas line is not looking good for this year, if ever. But the line would be close to the furnace and water heater gas lines...

Don't give up on gas if that is what you prefer, call a plumber for an estimate on running the pipe to your kitchen.

I have nothing good to say about the LG refrigerator we got about 4-5 years ago. Just my experience - YMMV. ;)

For fridges and stoves I only have what I have heard to go on but I am very happy with my w/d. Thanks for letting us know you had problems with your fridge.

For fridges and stoves I only have what I have heard to go on but I am very happy with my w/d. Thanks for letting us know you had problems with your fridge.

Back in Ohio when I was looking to buy my first ever matching W/D, I had narrowed it down to LG and Whirlpool. I had spent a lot of time with the salesman and we had bonded:). He said something to the effect "you didn't hear this from me, but the brand his repairmen got called out for the most, was LG.

Back in Ohio when I was looking to buy my first ever matching W/D, I had narrowed it down to LG and Whirlpool. I had spent a lot of time with the salesman and we had bonded:). He said something to the effect "you didn't hear this from me, but the brand his repairmen got called out for the most, was LG.

When I was researching refrigerators last Fall I found the same complaint. Too many repairs.

Back
Top Bottom