The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is a misprint - I should only be after Maidrite. I can only come up with ideas ONCE. Thanks for pointing that out.

jkath said:
Still not sure about travel overseas - was there ever a final thought on whether or not there would be any 'continental' aprons?

I thought about it again but for a project like this, it would be the best if everyone participates on one apron... as I suggested a little while ago, why don't we try to put it in a large envelope (so it can be classified as a regular mail) and not making a parcel? I can't remember the US postal regulation very welll now, but I think there was a significant difference in price between regular mail vs. parcel...it may not cost so much.
If it was like 20 dollars anyway as someone figured out, we can also split the cost, too... from Europe we can always use paypal to get it done...

i agree urmaniac. also, there was talk of a seperate aussie apron. i think there should only be one. if necessary, send the apron to me, and i'll send it off to our far flung members.

I have no problem chipping in too. I can't afford a lot, but if everyone throws in a buck or two or whatever they can afford then I am sure we can get this thing across the ocean and back again.

Here is the NEW and IMPROVED list!!!
Blues have had it and sent it off, purples have it currently, and greens are waiting in the wings.

I've included the international dc-ers {they have *** next to their names}.

There are two in (), as they posted, but didn't say whether they wanted to be included or not. So, you two....please let us know!

Is there a paypal acct we can donate for overseas shipping?

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite

licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
(middie - are you in?)
urmaniac13
Dina
(wasabi - are you in?)
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger

I just saw your photo, pds!!! Fantastic!

But I got scared when I scrolled up to the top (where the advertisers are) and they all were about CHICKEN RECIPES!!!! Quick! Hide Cleo!!!

pdswife said:
lol! Oh no!!!!

Cleo is our friend, NOT our dinner. lololol!

"I'm having an old friend for dinner..."

Oh, wait! This is not the movie thread!! :dry:

John

jkath, this is a great thread. thanks for thinking of a way to include our crew in something that is meaningful.:)

ronjohn you are tooooooo much!!!
funny.gif

great to see you, too, jkath! i miss this place. i think of our discusscooking crew often.
yet, as a chef-in-training, i study & i study often. that kinda keeps me from my computer. yours, luvs:)

:( I wanna play.Is it too late for me?
Maybe all this could be compiled into a coffee table book and the proceeds go to a good cause.

List as of Saturday, March 4

Blues have had it and sent it off, purples have it currently, and greens are waiting in the wings.

I've included the international dc-ers {they have *** next to their names}.

There are two in (), as they posted, but didn't say whether they wanted to be included or not. So, you two....please let us know!

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite

licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
(middie - are you in?)
urmaniac13
Dina
(wasabi - are you in?)
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger
jpmcgrew

Could I request that who ever is last on the list take a close up photo of the apron so that we can all see it again??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom