The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, everyone! Please count us in, too. I say us because another newbie, Buck, is my huband and we would love to have the apron visit Western Kentucky so it can go on to the next person with the smell of hickory-smoked barbecue in it.:) :) :)

You bet, Katie!

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog

kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny

ronjohn55
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
erinmself***
Chef_Jen***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000
VeraBlue
ChefJune
TATTRAT
DaCook
Half Baked
Katie E
Buck

If TATTRAT doesn't mind we could combine a stop for the apron. Will it fit around both a 275 lb guy and a 255 lb guy at one time?:ROFLMAO:

Do you guys really know each other? If you are in the same city, I don't see why not!
As for the apron...take a look at the photos and I'll let you decide!

jkath said:
Do you guys really know each other? If you are in the same city, I don't see why not!
As for the apron...take a look at the photos and I'll let you decide!

We've never met, but are about 30 minutes apart.

It's still here. I keep intending to send it and then get sidetracked. It's embarassing. :( I'm emailing myself right now (pathetic, isn't it) to try and get it put together tonight so it can go out tomorrow.

Being new to the group I would love to join in. Unfortunately I have to run to work right now so if you could send me a message that would be cool. Your friendly East Coast Canadian Food Junkie.

i just though i would say hi to evry 1 coz kim and i (Krysten) have kinda disapperaed under allour books for a long while now learnng everything for our yr 12 exams. I cant believe were almost finished only like another month ands a half then were done with high school for eva. Oh and guess what i got an A in Hospitaqlty for the year (we finished that course but still have another 4 to go - each) im not sure what kim got but whateva it is im sure she did good.

Anyway kinda gotta go now coz i have lots of english work to get done

luv Kim and Krysten:chef:

The Uber-slacker has boxed it up, and his long-suffering wife is dropping it in the mail today. I... I mean, the Uber-slacker needs to take his wife out for dinner tonight to say thank you...

The traveling apron has arrived and will shortly be back in the mail. I have had it for a week, but do to some computer issues and some extensive dental work, I have not had a chance to get it in the mail. Corinne, I think I still have your address. I will check my PM's.

Back
Top Bottom