Venting on a Happy Note

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
purple.alien.giraffe said:
Pending a succesful background check I have been offered a job! I am so flipping thrilled. Things are falling into place and soon the hubby and I will be able to breathe more easily. I just feel so blessed at the moment. The icing on the cake, it's a job that I think I'm really going to enjoy. The choclate drizzle on the icing on the cake, I'll be making enough solo that if the hubby has to quit his job (50 hour work weeks are rough and they're about to start 60 hour work weeks) or wants to quit to go back to school I'll be able to cover all of our bills plus a little extra. I'm just so happy right now.

Fantastic, Pag! Congrats!!!

Pending a succesful background check I have been offered a job! I am so flipping thrilled. Things are falling into place and soon the hubby and I will be able to breathe more easily. I just feel so blessed at the moment. The icing on the cake, it's a job that I think I'm really going to enjoy. The choclate drizzle on the icing on the cake, I'll be making enough solo that if the hubby has to quit his job (50 hour work weeks are rough and they're about to start 60 hour work weeks) or wants to quit to go back to school I'll be able to cover all of our bills plus a little extra. I'm just so happy right now.

That's really good news! Congrats!

I'd share a pic, but I keep getting that the pic is too big, and I can't seem to shrink it. I posted a pic on Facebook (PM me and I'll point you to Jeanne's pic there).

Any news? Can you tell us what it is?

Sending positive thoughts your way. Speedy results on the background check.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom