What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are leaving for a Sportsball Watch Party soon. THE Ohio State University Buckeyes are in the Fiesta Bowl. Win, and they play for the college football championship. It's a young team, so I have no idea who will win - probably Clemson. ?

I believe Loverly's friend has two TVs in his Man Garage (don't worry, it's heated). If so, the other one will be playing the Cleveland Cavaliers game. So many choices! That applies equally to games and food. ?

A very Happy New Year to all of you! Now, if I could just get Himself to move faster...

DH and I are such party animals. He's upstairs sleeping and I'm watching the musical aftermath of New Year's Rockin' Eve. Beagle is snoozing on the couch.

Happy New Year!

Last edited:
DH and I are such party animals. He's upstairs sleeping and I'm watching the musical aftermath of New Year's Rockin' Eve. Beagle is snoozing on the couch.

Happy New Year!

You all need to calm down. You have a whole year ahead of you. I am exhausted just hearing about all your activities. I think Beagle has the right idea. Move over Beagle. I am tired.

:LOL: I'm going to the Woman's March on Washington DC on Jan. 21. I made the mistake on a site on FB of offering to take the names of folks who can't make it there, or to any local march, and my old college roommate and I would put them on our signs. Holy buckets! Got over 2000 responses! I was just trying to be nice! I had to have the thread shut down to requests. I'll do what I can, and have also asked for help.

I know! I have hundreds of pages of names to represent! My sharpie markers will not survive. No way Fran and I can fit that many names on the backs of our signs, plus I don't get there until after midnight. Maybe I'll strap my iPad to my back and let people scroll. I was expecting maybe 30 disabled people, but over 2000?

Last edited:
DH and I were in DC about 35 years ago, and I promised to run Fran around the Capitol Mall, as much as I can remember of it. She is knowledgable of subways and trains, of which I'm not. So we will be the blind leading the blind.

Ha! Looking forward to the Smithsonian dinosaurs and aeronautic museum. And the memorials.

We're staying in a fleabag in VA. Works for me. We'll just keep our suitcases in the bathtub. Digging out my long underwear.

We stayed in Alexandria last time we took an exchange student. Much less expensive and a quick train ride right to the Mall.

Love the Smithsonian. And the Lincoln Memorial. And the World War II Memorial is really beautiful at night.

I got my reservations made for my trip to Ontario, did the caregivers' schedule, called and made appointments re: all the people I have to meet with about my brother's estate. Now I am binge-watching Orange is the New Black.

Back
Top Bottom