What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ive been busy and not able to keep up on here. I didnt know there were any fires out there. Nothing on the national news about it at all. Just the same old stuff everyday. Covid, Trump, BLM and a short mention about a hurricane.

Sounds like everyone is ok. Praying for you guys.

Finally cool enough this morning so I can get some yard work done. Bought a little red wagon to help, I've been having a hard time with heat and the wheelbarrow I got a couple years ago. Since my surgery I have not been able to handle the w-barrow, lawnmower and the longer hoses .

Finally cool enough this morning so I can get some yard work done. Bought a little red wagon to help, I've been having a hard time with heat and the wheelbarrow I got a couple years ago. Since my surgery I have not been able to handle the w-barrow, lawnmower and the longer hoses .

Good idea, getting the little red wagon. Bummer about the problems with w-barrow, lawnmower, and hoses. Is that likely to get better with time?

DH bought me this for Christmas a few years ago. It's been a great help.
61NDtp0xo-L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Good idea, getting the little red wagon. Bummer about the problems with w-barrow, lawnmower, and hoses. Is that likely to get better with time?

I think I am always going to have a weight limit for what I can pick up, especially after re-cracking my chest a couple months ago. (not sure I mentioned here, I hit a curb and re-cracked my healing sternum when I was stopped by my seat belt) As it is, I can work for 15-20 minutes and then need to rest for 30-60 min to recuperate. I may be able to extend the work time if I keep it up.

Got the weeds pulled and the trees pruned so far today. It's getting warm out, so the heavy work is stopped...I should be able to haul the yard waste to the alley with my red wagon.

I think I am always going to have a weight limit for what I can pick up, especially after re-cracking my chest a couple months ago. (not sure I mentioned here, I hit a curb and re-cracked my healing sternum when I was stopped by my seat belt) As it is, I can work for 15-20 minutes and then need to rest for 30-60 min to recuperate. I may be able to extend the work time if I keep it up.

Got the weeds pulled and the trees pruned so far today. It's getting warm out, so the heavy work is stopped...I should be able to haul the yard waste to the alley with my red wagon.

OMG!! I'm such a wuss, I can't even imagine re-cracking my chest after that surgery. :ohmy:

Ross

I've had damages to my ribcage a couple of times and that hurts a lot! Recovery also takes a long time.

Take care PF!

I think I am always going to have a weight limit for what I can pick up, especially after re-cracking my chest a couple months ago. (not sure I mentioned here, I hit a curb and re-cracked my healing sternum when I was stopped by my seat belt)...
:ohmy: 2020 has been less kind to you than to the average person. Just so long as you can still pick up kitties, a weight restriction shouldn't be a problem. ;) I hope all your hurts stop hurting and you feel better.

:ohmy: 2020 has been less kind to you than to the average person. Just so long as you can still pick up kitties, a weight restriction shouldn't be a problem. ;) I hope all your hurts stop hurting and you feel better.

I think Hazel is about to reach my weight limit, he weighs more than the dog.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'll send some of my bigger, older dragonettes to help with the larger items.

No Princess should be without her dragons to help her!

Some dragons and a little red wagon. Perfect! Those dragons can weed by flaming the weeds for you! :) Do take care and don't rush the healing. :heart:

No worries, I'm taking it easy. No outside work today, just watering and I built two bookcases (kits no heavy parts).

Nice catch Jon - you'll have left-overs!

I'm sitting in front of the computer playing solitaire.

Should be cutting the grass.

Have no power - been almost 2 hours, maybe more.

Too bad my lawn tractor is gas.

If I wait long enough it's going to rain.

Back
Top Bottom