What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing the headless chicken. I'm packing for a three day stay in a hotel downtown. It's to celebrate DH's birthday and the two that I missed celebrating because of the pandemic. I will probably be visiting DC sporadically. We should be home on Sunday afternoon.

I'm just doing the chores that I enjoy. I've been to the feed store for 200 lbs. of expensive horse food for my 31 year old mare and laying pellets for the chickens. Then I changed water in the 3 fish tanks in the house. They only need a huge water change once a week but the many of the tanks in my fish room need a water change every day or two. My other hobby is breeding fresh water egg laying fish and despite the fact that I spend more that I get from fish sales I take my hobby seriously.

I'm doing the headless chicken. I'm packing for a three day stay in a hotel downtown. It's to celebrate DH's birthday and the two that I missed celebrating because of the pandemic. I will probably be visiting DC sporadically. We should be home on Sunday afternoon.

Have a great mini-vacation. :)

I want to know about the restaurant experiences. :yum:

Ross

After reading Liz's post on mare, layers and fish, feeling weepy blue and missing my Porto, layers and geese and they're only goldfish, but I really miss them too.

SO arrives back from FL tomorrow as her sister passed yesterday. Per her sister's request, no services. A celebration of her life later on.

Sooo, I have to clean the house and do some laundry so her suspicions that I'm completely useless are not confirmed.

SO arrives back from FL tomorrow as her sister passed yesterday. Per her sister's request, no services. A celebration of her life later on.

Sooo, I have to clean the house and do some laundry so her suspicions that I'm completely useless are not confirmed.

I'm sorry to learn of your SO's sisters' passing. That can't be easy.

How's the cleaning going?

Have fun!

Don't make it look too good. She may feel she's not missed! Condolences to you and SO too. Never easy to lose our family!

Jon, I hope your household gets back to normal soon.
Enjoy Taxy, and happy birthday to Sterling (sp).
Liz, I don't think I know of anyone with such a cool hobby!
Andy, I was just thinking of you and SO and her sister, I will raise a glass in her owner!
AND I agree with Ginny, don't clean too well, she may insist that it's now your job :LOL:

Laughing at myself ...

I tripped and went down on one knee and came out
of it with three good strawberries :LOL:

Ouch! I did something similar, not too long ago! Still have the mark on my knee.

My clumsiness was our excuse for cleaning MIL's garage. Got it finished today. It is much safer for her and for ME! Should have taken a picture, it looks great! And, small victories, she did say thank you and agreed that she can now see where things are. Then, she asked where the bottled water went. Of course, it was right next to her.

I guess I'm finally old enough my doctor asks me if I've had any falls...well yeah, I have cats I don't want to step on. Luckily nothing broken, but I did have a painful knee a couple weeks back.

K-Girl, I thought it was my job to beat up on myself. I'm glad no one has ever called the police and told them Himself abuses me. He doesn't, I do it myself. I hope you feel better.

I'm getting ready for dinner out tonight. We're celebrating our anniversary with our matron of honor and almost-best man. I picked this polish out not for the color (it's darker than I like) but for its name.IMG_20211122_161815811_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom