What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching Weaponology on the Military Channel, trying to get a plan together for dinner tonight.

Hah! I'm not that hardcore.
Maybe I'll go cook a can of beans on a Jeep :LOL:

Speaking of a can of beans, what is going on with the price of a can of pork and beans? A couple of weeks ago they were 62 cents then last week they were 85 cents and this morning I noticed that they went up to 92 cents.:huh:

I am watching The Da Vinci Code in a sleeping bag with a hot water bottle. We have no hot water or heating :( Been like this for a week and landlady isn't getting back to us. Truly sucks.
Going to start cooking soon. Turkey in a smoked paprika sauce. Fingers crossed we don't lose gas and electric as well... Not been our couple of weeks lately!!!

Sitting here with a cup of coffee telling myself I will not take a pain pill,I won't i won't ,i won't. Darn this arm and the ache.When does this end?
kades

kadesma said:
Sitting here with a cup of coffee telling myself I will not take a pain pill,I won't i won't ,i won't. Darn this arm and the ache.When does this end?
kades

Oh dear, cj. So sorry it hurts. When I broke my wrist a few years ago, it didn't hurt at all. Just annoying.

Take a pain pill if you need it. That's what they're for!

Hugs, feel better soon!

Oh dear, cj. So sorry it hurts. When I broke my wrist a few years ago, it didn't hurt at all. Just annoying.

Take a pain pill if you need it. That's what they're for!

Hugs, feel better soon!
I'm just trying to space thepills out. I'm about to take ome now this baby just aches and aches. Usually i'm tought as tacks. Go figure.:LOL:
kades

kades

poor dear, why won't you take the pain meds that can alleviate the pain in your arm? i've never been stoic about taking pills when needed. pain pills serve a very useful purpose and they are not themselves intrinsically bad, or bad for you. it's the addictions and abuses that give them a bad name, and get people in trouble. what is the matter with your arm, kadesma, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm just trying to space thepills out. I'm about to take ome now this baby just aches and aches. Usually i'm tought as tacks. Go figure.:LOL:
kades

CJ, don't let yourself be miserable. Take the pain pills. You'll feel better and heal better.

kades
Ma, one thing I have learned through my chronic pain workshop and through trying to wein of pain medications is that taking something once in awhile to give you some relief is not a bad thing. You need to weigh the effects of the medication with the amount of suffering you have with it. I definitely know the feelings of not wanting to give into drugs, but getting some relief rather than getting stressed over pain aids in the healing process.

Sending you love and gentle hugs, from your Canadian daughter!

trying to figure why my shortbread didn't come out of the pan. i followed the recipe exactly. i am thinking it needed to bake about another five minutes.

did a little knitting on a scarf for the oldest granddaughter.

Fell asleep while I was sitting in my chair and had a terrible nightmare. In the dream I woke up and was blind. I have been having bad dreams all week.:(

Last edited:
Vanilla Bean said:
I'm making our exciting dinner of hot dogs and tater-tots.

You need Paula Deen's English Peas recipe. And read the reviews.

kades

Take the pain pill!!! How the heck do you expect it to get better if the pain stops you from moving??? Please, take the nice pill for Nurse Ratchet...:angel: Or just take half to take the edge off.

Back
Top Bottom