What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take it easy Addie! Don't overdue. It's not worth getting chest pains over!:angel::angel:

Too late. I had to take a it of the nitro. The sternum bone never heals when you have heart surgery. And that is my problem. Every time I vacuum, it makes the sternum bone really hurt, then the heart pains start. Vacuuming is the one chore I have a lot of problems with. That and sweeping. I have 3/4 of the vacuuming done. I will have to have Spike finish it for me. I am done for the day. :angel:

Too late. I had to take a it of the nitro. The sternum bone never heals when you have heart surgery. And that is my problem. Every time I vacuum, it makes the sternum bone really hurt, then the heart pains start. Vacuuming is the one chore I have a lot of problems with. That and sweeping. I have 3/4 of the vacuuming done. I will have to have Spike finish it for me. I am done for the day. :angel:
Is your apartment arranged in such a way that a Roomba would work for you?

We had Margaritas before supper and now we are having Margaritas for dessert. :) No, there won't be more Margaritas. They are self limiting. I don't think I could make up another batch. :LOL:

Is your apartment arranged in such a way that a Roomba would work for you?

No. It is a studio. My living room and my sleeping are in the same room. In January they are going to be doing my apartment over. Painting and repairing. I am going to ask my doctor to recommend that they install a wood floor. A dust mop would be a lot easier to keep clean. :angel:

We had Margaritas before supper and now we are having Margaritas for dessert. :) No, there won't be more Margaritas. They are self limiting. I don't think I could make up another batch. :LOL:

We need a thumb's up smiley :)

Sounds wonderful! I Have heard that tequilla helps cleanse you from the inside out;)

+2
Happy Anniversary PF & Shrek!! :):)

Was it a snowey day on your wedding day?

Thanks!

Yes, lots of snow then...not any today. We have decided to go out to eat on Saturday night, so I can relax and not have to worry about getting to work the next day.

Well, we have been out grocery shopping this morning!

We then went out and bought a computer chair each...they were $375.00 each, they are a mesh back style and more ergonomic...this is the type we bought

Buro Metro Chair

We then walked all around the shops and then had lunch at Fasta Pasta :)

I was really tired. In fact overtired. I quit working on cleaning and went to bed. Closed my eyes, but my brain kept thinking of all the things I didn't get done. So no sleep. I was sleepy. But my brain wouldn't shut down. I will crash about nine. I did get a couple of other chores done though. I cleaned the microwave, and the back tile over the stove. I still have the fridge to clean. Oh joy! Do I know how to have fun? :angel:

I was really tired. In fact overtired. I quit working on cleaning and went to bed. Closed my eyes, but my brain kept thinking of all the things I didn't get done. So no sleep. I was sleepy. But my brain wouldn't shut down. I will crash about nine. I did get a couple of other chores done though. I cleaned the microwave, and the back tile over the stove. I still have the fridge to clean. Oh joy! Do I know how to have fun? :angel:
Sometimes it helps to write down a to do list for the next morning. Something about writing it down helps let your brain to stop racing.

Good morning everyone :)

I had a great sleep, it is a lovely sunny day and all is good :)

We are having a relaxing one in today as we have been out shopping the last 2 days, time for some relaxation today!

Pac, that is so annoying when that happens!

At one point a few weeks back, I was waking at 4.30am every morning, it was driving me mad, as I find it hard to fall back asleep around that time in the morning as I normally get up at 5.30am everyday

What time do you usually go to bed?

I need a great sleep. I keep waking up at 2 in the morning lately.

I make lettuce tea when I can't sleep. Works like a charm!

Just add 2 large romaine lettuce leaves to half a pint of water and simmer for 10 mins. I add some lemon for taste. Sip a cup before bedtime.
It actually tastes pretty darn good too!

I just woke up from a half hour nap. That is going to screw up my night time for sleeping. I did get the fridge clean this morning. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I didn't take out all the shelves. I just moved stuff around and cleaned each shelf in its place. The bottom shelf on the door always gets the worst of it. It is where I keep the condiments.

I don't seem to have all the energy I had yesterday. I really surprised myself with all I accomplished. I actually worked the whole day without taking a nap.

I am having a real hard time adjusting to my eye surgery. I miss my glasses. I know I should be grateful and I am. But no one told me about having black and blue around my eyes. No one told me that my eyeballs themselves would be very sore. This is my day to feel sorry for myself. Something I do very seldom. :angel:

I'm usually asleep by 10:00, Kylie, maybe 11:00 if something on TV catches my eye. And since I get up at 5:00 that 2:00 wake up is killing me. Last night (this early morning) I did catch a great series of shows called Buying Alaska though... :rolleyes:
I need to go make up my bed again. I've been sleeping on the couch for about a year, since my oldest dog could no longer be helped up the stairs to the bedroom anymore. I'm sure sleeping in a bed will help, but I wasn't waking up at 2:00 a few weeks ago, so who knows.

Thanks for the tea recipe, Snips. I just happen to have a romaine heart in the fridge, too. Maybe I'll drop the leaves in the food processor and mince them up so I can squeeze them into a refillable K-cup :LOL:

I'm usually asleep by 10:00, Kylie, maybe 11:00 if something on TV catches my eye. And since I get up at 5:00 that 2:00 wake up is killing me. Last night (this early morning) I did catch a great series of shows called Buying Alaska though... :rolleyes:
I need to go make up my bed again. I've been sleeping on the couch for about a year, since my oldest dog could no longer be helped up the stairs to the bedroom anymore. I'm sure sleeping in a bed will help, but I wasn't waking up at 2:00 a few weeks ago, so who knows.

Thanks for the tea recipe, Snips. I just happen to have a romaine heart in the fridge, too. Maybe I'll drop the leaves in the food processor and mince them up so I can squeeze them into a refillable K-cup :LOL:

For some folks, the change in the clocks and seasons have a delayed effect on thier sleeping habits. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom