What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goat yogourt isn't very goat-y.

Basically, anytime someone says that about something, me being gullible, spend the money to try it. I'm not wasting anymore money on Goat anything. I do not like it and I'm not likely to change that opinion.

I am able to digest cow dairy and am happy with it. Thanks, anyway.

...cuddling with my puppies watching Shawshank Redemption. I have never seen it and it is awesome...

Excellent movie. I just watched it again yesterday.
If you didn't know, it's based on a Stephen King story :)

The pork loin is cut, wrapped and sitting on a half sheet in the freezer!

Basically, anytime someone says that about something, me being gullible, spend the money to try it. I'm not wasting anymore money on Goat anything. I do not like it and I'm not likely to change that opinion.

I am able to digest cow dairy and am happy with it. Thanks, anyway.

I am not pushing goat on anyone. I never even brought it up. My diet plan is a basic one which includes dairy - I just substitute what I can. Sorry I started this, or did I?

I don't mind goat yogurt, but it is atrociously expensive. I only use goat milk in things as I don't like it straight. I love goat cheese. But I will be glad when I can have cow products again in a year (hopefully).

I am not pushing goat on anyone. I never even brought it up. My diet plan is a basic one which includes dairy - I just substitute what I can. Sorry I started this, or did I?

I don't mind goat yogurt, but it is atrociously expensive. I only use goat milk in things as I don't like it straight. I love goat cheese. But I will be glad when I can have cow products again in a year (hopefully).

It wasn't you. Taxlady said that goat yogurt wasn't goaty and that was my response. I'm just fine with my normal dairy, same with my sugar intake, etc.
Changing up my food choices is what I need...

It wasn't you. Taxlady said that goat yogurt wasn't goaty and that was my response. I'm just fine with my normal dairy, same with my sugar intake, etc.
Changing up my food choices is what I need...

Sorry, a little sensitive today. Another thread has me slightly rattled at the moment and I need to get some food in me before I go raid the grocery store of all it's marked down Christmas chocolates and candy!

I will send you some of my menu sheets - they give you the basics and you can adapt as you need, but it is really healthy and a great help to get you started.

So glad I made some turkey noodle soup from the bones at Thanksgiving. Will be a good dinner tonight as I try to get over my cold that came on ...yes, you guessed it, Christmas Day. What a gift!

Hub and girls want to go out for lunch to Outback. Outback isn't my favorite place but oh well.
No Outback for a LONG time!! I had onion soup, salad and 1/2 French dip and have been paying for it since! Stomach pains and potty trips.

No Outback for a LONG time!! I had onion soup, salad and 1/2 French dip and have been paying for it since! Stomach pains and potty trips.

Ack! MsM, Outback should probably know about this.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of Outback either.

I am sitting here watching the last episode of Downton Abby. Next Sunday starts the new season. Spike just left. I offered to sing some of the songs from Les Miserables, but he turned me down. threatened to turn Teddy on me. Then I remeinded him that all Teddy can do is lick you to death. So then he reminded me that he has my medical proxy giving him permission to pull the plug. For some reason I can never win with him. He also likes to put things on the high shelves so I can't reach them. then he stands back and laughs at me. :angel:

I am not a fan of Outback either.

I am sitting here watching the last episode of Downton Abby. Next Sunday starts the new season. Spike just left. I offered to sing some of the songs from Les Miserables, but he turned me down. threatened to turn Teddy on me. Then I remeinded him that all Teddy can do is lick you to death. So then he reminded me that he has my medical proxy giving him permission to pull the plug. For some reason I can never win with him. He also likes to put things on the high shelves so I can't reach them. then he stands back and laughs at me. :angel:

You just didn't beat him enough when he was a child...:LOL: Next time he puts something up high, threaten to climb up the front of him to reach it.:ROFLMAO:

I like the way you think.

That was the height of wit for my baby brother, all 6' 4" of him, until I climbed up the front of him...must of been the knee to his chin that brought him to his senses.:LOL: After that he didn't think it was fun to hold things out of my reach.

That was the height of wit for my baby brother, all 6' 4" of him, until I climbed up the front of him...must of been the knee to his chin that brought him to his senses.:LOL: After that he didn't think it was fun to hold things out of my reach.

In my world everyone is taller than me. Even all my kids. I will remember your words. And I was so nice to him tonight. I gave him the leftover whipped cream. Next time I will eat it. :angel:

In my world everyone is taller than me. Even all my kids. I will remember your words. And I was so nice to him tonight. I gave him the leftover whipped cream. Next time I will eat it. :angel:
That's the way to go mommie:LOL: Teach him it dosen't pay to give you a bad time.:angel: And make sure to eat that cream right in front of him.
kades

Steve and I went to the shops this morning and bought another Wii U game, Call of Duty Black Ops 2...we also bought some more lovely tinsel for Christmas next year, all half price :)

We then went out to lunch at Noodle Box, that was delicious!

This afternoon we have been playing Call of Duty and now about to get our buffet organised :)

Happy New Years Eve :)

We have no snow here - not even a drop of rain. The sun is shining but it is cold. I ventured out a couple of hours ago and found that my windows were frosted over with ice. I turned on the car, the back window defogger and tried to clean the windshield. There was no windshield washer fluid and my wiper blade snapped. I can't find either of my two scrapers and I now have a huge scratch in my windshield from the wiper. I sat and cried for a few minutes because I was looking forward to finally getting to church and it was too late to get a ride.
Turns out the windshield scratch isn't bad but the blade did break the arm which will have to be fixed at the dealership. We didn't want to do a lot on this car until the estate was settled because we plan to get it to trade-in shape and get me a vehicle that is better suited for me. I drive Dad's 95 Sunfire which is low to the ground and not easy for me to get in and out of, nor is it good for long drives. I would rather be up higher and so we will get a used SUV or van. That way we have a good camping vehicle and if I do get back into cakes and/or catering, I have a proper vehicle for hauling my stuff. There was also a tiny hole in the windshield fluid container so it was seeping out - why I didn't know I was out! It looks like we may be getting a new vehicle sooner than we think and financing it, or sinking more into this one. :wacko:

Turns out the windshield scratch isn't bad but the blade did break the arm which will have to be fixed at the dealership. We didn't want to do a lot on this car until the estate was settled because we plan to get it to trade-in shape and get me a vehicle that is better suited for me. I drive Dad's 95 Sunfire which is low to the ground and not easy for me to get in and out of, nor is it good for long drives. I would rather be up higher and so we will get a used SUV or van. That way we have a good camping vehicle and if I do get back into cakes and/or catering, I have a proper vehicle for hauling my stuff. There was also a tiny hole in the windshield fluid container so it was seeping out - why I didn't know I was out! It looks like we may be getting a new vehicle sooner than we think and financing it, or sinking more into this one. :wacko:
Bummer about the wiper arm.

Before I bought a car, I rented Toyota Echos. The seats are nice and high off the ground (and surprisingly roomy inside). I betcha a Yaris would be comfortable for you.

I'm sitting here playing instead of getting up and doing a workout. Its amazing how much I can find to do that ISN'T physical when I try. LOL! Gads I'm lazy! I don't want to work tonight either. BAH!

Back
Top Bottom