What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is the last episode of each season that grabs you. It is when minor players become major ones. Each character has their own demons. Even down in the kitichen. The cliff hanger involves several players. :angel:

I should probably look up how many episodes are in a season, just so I know when I'm watching the cliff hanger.

I just finished portioning the liquids for tonight's dinner and pulling the dry ingredients out of the cupboard. I'm demi mise en place ;)

trying to find a trauma clean up school near me .. or at least under a days drive ..
but none are really coming up .. and the ones that did do not seem to be very good ..
ugh ..

I am having a senior moment. I know I should know this, but what is a trauma clean up school? Hey I am old. I have these moments. :angel:

I should probably look up how many episodes are in a season, just so I know when I'm watching the cliff hanger.

I just finished portioning the liquids for tonight's dinner and pulling the dry ingredients out of the cupboard. I'm demi mise en place ;)

Oh no, don't do that. It is like looking at the last page of a book. Be surprised. Notice none of us are giving you any hints of what is to come? Can you tell I am absolutely hooked on this series? I have to get a life. :angel:

I am having a senior moment. I know I should know this, but what is a trauma clean up school? Hey I am old. I have these moments. :angel:

To put it mildly... Its to get certified to clean up after people have passed away.. usually in a gruesome manner..

Oh no, don't do that. It is like looking at the last page of a book. Be surprised. Notice none of us are giving you any hints of what is to come? Can you tell I am absolutely hooked on this series? I have to get a life. :angel:

Yeah... but it would be kind of nice to know when I'm close to starting the next season. Then I can see if it's feasible to get caught up and watching it in real time this season.

This morning I had to get a few things from the shops...good to be out and home again as it is hot out there already!

Now going to just relax for the rest of the day as I did not get a good sleep last night...too hot!!

To put it mildly... Its to get certified to clean up after people have passed away.. usually in a gruesome manner..

Ah yes. Thank you for the memory jog. My son has mentioned that on a couple of occassions. When they get a gunshot victim (or any victim of violence) in the trauma center and the victim doesn't make it, he has to call in a special team to prepare the body and any evidence that the police will need. He told me that once the time is given for time of death, they all put up their hands and back away from the victim. There is a protocol that is followed to the letter. A nurse or doctor stands by to prevent anyone from entering the bay. Each facility has their own protocol. :angel:

You've got to see Sunshine Cleaners, Addie. If you like comedy/dramas.
It's about a person who finds a job as a trauma cleanup person. Amy Adams, the same actress that was in Julia & Julia.
That's actually the first time I realized that there was such a thing. I always assumed the police did the cleanup, or whoever pronounced the body dead.

been trying to find a cleaning lady for every other week. my dear daughter offered to pay for it. hard to find someone honest . i don't speak spanish and a large number of cleaners in this area don't speak english. wish me luck.

been trying to find a cleaning lady for every other week. my dear daughter offered to pay for it. hard to find someone honest . i don't speak spanish and a large number of cleaners in this area don't speak english. wish me luck.

Have you checked out some of the local cleaning agencies, Babe? The reputable ones are bonded and insured.

I wonder if visiting angles have cleaning folks?

I wonder if visiting angles have cleaning folks?

Our 99 year old neighbor has a "visiting angel" three times per week, she cleans, cooks, runs errands and even bathes him! Visiting angels would be a good choice Babetoo! Senior Services should be able to put you in touch with them. Good luck!

How long does it take you to do that Taxy?
That depends on how long it has been since the last time I did it. :ermm:

This time took about 10 minutes. I did it two weeks ago. I don't usually bother unless we are having guests. We are used to having cat hair on our clothes. :LOL:

That depends on how long it has been since the last time I did it. :ermm:

This time took about 10 minutes. I did it two weeks ago. I don't usually bother unless we are having guests. We are used to having cat hair on our clothes. :LOL:

LOL@being used to it on your clothes!

Good that it doesnt take too long to do then :)

I have been relaxing on the recliner most of the afternoon, felt really tired and this heat knocks me around a bit :ermm:

Steve should be home from work any minute now, then we will make a start on dinner :)

I'm trying to get going. Can't seem to get things done this morning. I've done the washing and dishes and fed the kids but that's about it. It's 9 am, better go bath!

Have had a lovely dinner, really enjoyed the fish finger bake :yum:

Been chatting on the phone with mum...doing dishes and now we are going to head into the lounge room :)

Have a great day/night everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom