What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm trying to figure out the proper response to news of dennis rodman bonding over basketball with north korean leader kim jong un. i hear they are now friends for life. i wonder, how does ahmadimejad feel about basketball....

Well here I am. Sitting in the hospital texting off my phone. Yesterday just before mass was ending. I had a terrible pain in my right upper stomach. I got real dizzy. Broke out into a cold sweat & they tell me I turned white as a sheet. After being home about an hour the pain continued to increase. Under my disagreemnt dh insisted we go to ER. I had a ct scan. They said it was unlikely symptons but it may be my appendix.

A couple hours later the ER doc came in with the bad news. They found a spot on my liver. A large growth behind my kidney. Cysts on my ovaries & a small spot on my lung. So here. I am admitted to the hospital. Now I can t sleep anymord waiting for them to come & get me for a mri. Ultra sound & biopsy. Funny how ones life can be turned upside down in a matter of minutes. They have me in the oncology unit which worries me.

I feel so bad for my mom. She just went through all of this with my now deceased sister 3 years ago. She is still living with us recovering from her back surgery. She is a wreck.

Will keep you all posted

i'm trying to figure out the proper response to news of dennis rodman bonding over basketball with north korean leader kim jong un. i hear they are now friends for life. i wonder, how does ahmadimejad feel about basketball....

I'm pretty sure my response would be :censored: .

Well here I am. Sitting in the hospital texting off my phone. Yesterday just before mass was ending. I had a terrible pain in my right upper stomach. I got real dizzy. Broke out into a cold sweat & they tell me I turned white as a sheet. After being home about an hour the pain continued to increase. Under my disagreemnt dh insisted we go to ER. I had a ct scan. They said it was unlikely symptons but it may be my appendix.

A couple hours later the ER doc came in with the bad news. They found a spot on my liver. A large growth behind my kidney. Cysts on my ovaries & a small spot on my lung. So here. I am admitted to the hospital. Now I can t sleep anymord waiting for them to come & get me for a mri. Ultra sound & biopsy. Funny how ones life can be turned upside down in a matter of minutes. They have me in the oncology unit which worries me.

I feel so bad for my mom. She just went through all of this with my now deceased sister 3 years ago. She is still living with us recovering from her back surgery. She is a wreck.

Will keep you all posted

So sorry to hear about your bad news :( Hope you get well soon and your test come back with good results :flowers:

Will keep you all posted

Oh no .... oh Simon ...:(

Please keep us posted ... lots of hugs and prayers and warm wishes are being sent your way.

Take care of yourself first. All of us are pulling for you. Don't worry about being on the oncology floor. It might just be that it was the only floor that had an open bed. Prayers are on their way right now. And I know it is foolish to say, but try not to worry. Let us do that for you. :flowers::flowers: :angel:

Gosh, SB. So sorry to hear of all this - Here comes a barrage of sympathy and wishes for better news from your friends here. We're all pulling for you.

Oh, my dear SB. You have my heartfelt hugs and prayers. I hope the tests come out in your favour and if not, that there are easy measures they can take to make it well. Please know how much you are loved here. :flowers:

Will keep you all posted

Just to let you know I am thinking about you. Wishing you all the best. {{{Hugs}}} JoAnn

Yesterday afternoon our bedroom suite was delivered :)

When Steve got home from work it took us 2 hours to take the older bed apart, move it all into the garage, break up all the cardboard, put the new bed together, move all the bedside cabinets and the talboy from their boxes into place...OMG!

All this in 34 degree heat, air con was on, but you still get overheated doing this type of physical work :(

It is all setup now and it looks wonderful, it even makes the room look bigger for some reason, we are very happy...aching and sore, but happy!

We had quite a nice sleep last night, apart from the heat :rolleyes:

Quite a sore lower back this morning but hopefully that improves during the day

It is going to be a disgusting week weather wise!

35c, 34c, 34c, 34c, 34c, 35c, 38c

Gee, so much to look forward to

Where is Autumn????

Lots to do today, hope everyone else has a productive day also :)

I'd be happy with 35F, 34F, 34F, 34F, 34F, 35F, 38F right now!
By the end of the week I hear... where is Spring?! lol
I haven't done much today. Or as they say, Nothing to see here...

sb, so sorry to hear about your sudden illness and hospitalization. you will probably be kept busy undergoing tests of all kinds for some time while at the hospital. sending out good thoughts and wishes to you for good test results. take care, sb. know that we arehere for you and keep us informed as you are able....(hugs)

Will keep you all posted

Oh, SB! Thinking of you, and hoping for the best. {{{{{{Simonbaker}}}}}}

I'm sitting here watching a bizzare movie on TCM. Undecided if I'll see it through.

Just catching up here. I hope you are able to rest SB, and that they are taking good care of you. So sorry to hear of your sudden news. I am praying for your healing and quick recovery. (((((SB)))))

simonbaker! Prayers going up for you.

I'm trying to figure out how to get american netflix on my TV.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom