What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just came back from tea at Starbucks with a dear friend I haven't seen in awhile. She's the type that you just pick up where you left off no matter when that was. We talked for almost 2 hours. I am so glad I am feeling well enough to get out more these days.

When I got home I took Violet around our little block again and she was even better than the first time. I "told her" that as we both get better regarding the pulling and me staying on my feet we will stay out for longer. But for now she seems content with our little five minute outing. I got nose kisses again and she is asleep at my feet. :)

Now I will rest and watch some men's curling before getting some soup and salad, as well as Violet's dinner.

:LOL: Can't watch it either! Marley and Me is another one.

Lady and the Tramp?

Oh yeah, Marley and Me. It sucks :LOL: I have no idea why I watched that one :rolleyes:

I haven't seen Lady and the Tramp since I was a kid though. Did somebody die, or is there an abusive person in it? On second thought I probably don't want to know. Let me live the rest of my days remembering only the spaghetti scene.

Oh yeah, Marley and Me. It sucks :LOL: I have no idea why I watched that one :rolleyes:

I haven't seen Lady and the Tramp since I was a kid though. Did somebody die, or is there an abusive person in it? On second thought I probably don't want to know. Let me live the rest of my days remembering only the spaghetti scene.

It's important to remember that All Dogs Go To Heaven...I describe the dog movies by how many boxes of tissue it takes to watch it.

One of my favorites: A two boxer Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog

I love Lady and The Tramp :)

Today I have done a heap of ironing and also been and visited mum, was at her place for 2 hours, we chat away like there is no tomorrow :LOL:

I got out of the hospital last night. Feeling good. Went to work today & all is well. A team of doc's are having a meeting friday morning to discuss on how to proceed. They will all be in touch on friday as to when surgery is to be scheduled. Deep water class felt wonderful tonight. The water was extremely refreshing.

I got out of the hospital last night. Feeling good. Went to work today & all is well. A team of doc's are having a meeting friday morning to discuss on how to proceed. They will all be in touch on friday as to when surgery is to be scheduled. Deep water class felt wonderful tonight. The water was extremely refreshing.

So glad you're feeling better, SB, and are able to relax! And you got in a good workout!

:clap: Glad to hear you are feeling good .. welcome home !

Spike just left. It is Wednesday and of course for us at nine o'clock time to watch Doc Martin. Spike went to our PBS website. They are presently filming Season Six! So the saga continutes. I just love this show.

Spike is not one to show sappy emotion. And he certainly would never dream of even admit to having any. He is very pragmatic and matter of fact. But he can't deny that he too loves Doc Martin. He got real excited when he read that there will be a Season Six. He is even considering spending $40 for a Doc Martin Bobble Head. It is real small. I can't see spending that much money for something that is only one inch square on the bottom base. Small enough to sit on your dashboard without interferring with your view. I want Doc Martin in person. He will know where to put his slippers. :angel:

I'm looking for my crochet hook for my afghan. I have a million hooks but it seems that I only have one 5mm and it has disappeared into thin air since last night. I put the lift chair all the way up but couldn't get on the floor to look under so I tipped it backwards. Violet went under and grabbed two used tissues, some dropped pumpkin seeds (she loves those) and a piece of cardboard she probably lost under there, but alas no hook.

But now, she wants me to tip back all the furniture in case there is something underneath. She is so funny, sniffing under the sofa and other chairs. I miss Joie so much, but she is really a sweetheart. :wub:

Back
Top Bottom