What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just wrote three checks to pay my taxes.
I will load them into the back of my truck, drive them over to the post office and see if I can get someone to give me a hand unloading them and putting them into a mailbox :(

I will load them into the back of my truck, drive them over to the post office and see if I can get someone to give me a hand unloading them and putting them into a mailbox :(

Thanks for your support!

My tax guy called yesterday and told me we filed for an extension! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

LOL!

Your posts kill me:ROFLMAO:

Today's our wedding anniversary..
Hubby has a truck. He just can't find anyone to help him unload me!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

If he ever did I'd make sure I'm put in a self addressed stamped box.
C.O.D!!!

Munky.

I took mine to HRBlock and let them deal. Too much trouble since Shrek retired, trying to figure out that mess and the MT income tax:wacko::wacko:

I just didn't have enough fingers and toes to figure it out.

I took mine to HRBlock and let them deal. Too much trouble since Shrek retired, trying to figure out that mess and the MT income tax:wacko::wacko:

I just didn't have enough fingers and toes to figure it out.
Have a really good look at what they did. I used to work for H&R Block. It's a crap shoot whether or not you get a good tax preparer. You might get a someone who misses a lot of credits/deductions. You might get someone who does a better job than some accountants.

Is this a tax preparer that you use regularly?

Have a really good look at what they did. I used to work for H&R Block. It's a crap shoot whether or not you get a good tax preparer. You might get a someone who misses a lot of credits/deductions. You might get someone who does a better job than some accountants.

Is this a tax preparer that you use regularly?

Yes, he's the one that got us $3000 more back when the IRS told us we owed them $8000...

trying to figure out how much money I may receive monthly from my IRA when I am required to start withdrawals in 2022...is there any way to do this? I tried using the Fidelity calculator and it made no sense.

Yes, he's the one that got us $3000 more back when the IRS told us we owed them $8000...
Cool! Looks like you got one of the good ones. Some H&R Block employees really enjoy doing income tax and they tend to be pretty good.

Get his home/mobile phone number or email. If he leaves H&R Block, he probably isn't allowed to contact you... ;)

Hello everyone!

Lovely morning here, going to do a little bit of pottering in the garden today, then some dreaded ironing :LOL:

Hope you are all having a nice evening :)

James and I are on the phone for a "town hall meeting" with Congressman Tom Rice. This is my second one and James' first. He is on the list to ask a question.

I'm getting ready to throw dinner together. I'm getting kind of hungry. I haven't eaten anything all day. OK, I lied. I've had five or six hot dogs throughout the day, but I didn't sit down to eat them, so they don't count :ermm:

Cool! Looks like you got one of the good ones. Some H&R Block employees really enjoy doing income tax and they tend to be pretty good.

Get his home/mobile phone number or email. If he leaves H&R Block, he probably isn't allowed to contact you... ;)

Oh yeah, we know where he works in the off season, he is an accountant and he loves the challenge at tax time. He loved working on our problem, especially since he got us money back when they said we owed them. He was just as tickled as we were.

Back
Top Bottom