What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, it's the tie-the-dogs-up/leave-them-out-for-hours-to-bark issue. Can't complain to the neighbor when they do that and then leave for the day.

Our town passed an ordinance against that last year; people can't leave their dogs tied up outside for more than 3 hours at a time. We can call Animal Control and they will give the owners a ticket.

Our town's barking law says you can complain at the 20-minute mark. Unfortunately, most days it's easier for me to put up with the barking from the dogs than it is from the female owner who really IS a *****! :LOL: Her husband is an :angel: and has the patience of a saint.

Our town's barking law says you can complain at the 20-minute mark. Unfortunately, most days it's easier for me to put up with the barking from the dogs than it is from the female owner who really IS a *****! :LOL: Her husband is an :angel: and has the patience of a saint.

Have you told her she is worse than her dog???:angel::angel::mrgreen:

Yeah...well...she and I aren't exactly on the best of speaking terms...:whistling

I've tried, honestly I've TRIED. But when everything you do (take food over, loan tools, etc) is seen as "you don't really like me, you never have" I figure it's time to really not like her. :cool: You probably guessed by now she's not the brightest crayon in the box, the sharpest pencil in the drawer, the sweetest cookie on the tray. See "The Ring Toss" incident above. :rolleyes:

My back hurts, so I'm sitting around with my Magic Bag, but mine says Sac Magique. Their FAQ says not to heat it more than 4 times a day. Phooey, I'll have to switch to an electric heating pad.
bannerHome_eng_01.jpg

My back hurts, so I'm sitting around with my Magic Bag, but mine says Sac Magique. Their FAQ says not to heat it more than 4 times a day. Phooey, I'll have to switch to an electric heating pad.

Whoa, Taxy, is that you? One hot Dane!

Hope your back gets better.

I'm trying to wait till it cools off enough to walk Beagle. My car thermometer got up to 103°F today. I think we'll be walking in the dark.

I am walking on the clouds tonight! I am giving thanks to God for my DA, my parents, my family, for my DC family, my nice University, all of the wonders of this nation, and for the new car.

I believe that sometimes I forget to be grateful when I become overwhelmed with large decisions. I feel badly of that. I want all of you to know that I am grateful for you, always.

Your friend,
~Cat

I'm cleaning the bathroom--it smells of pee. I suspect the boarder misses the toilet. Why should I have to clean that up??? Grrrrrrrr.

Any boarders, it should be their job to clean the bathroom. That way it should be part way clean when you go to use it. A target on the toilet might help. Sorry!!!

Any boarders, it should be their job to clean the bathroom. That way it should be part way clean when you go to use it. A target on the toilet might help. Sorry!!!

Yes. Float a Cheerio in the toilet bowl, and tell him to hit it.

Sorry the guy's such a problem, CWS.

Online course on the new ICD-10 codes...I'm on chapter II and am cross-eyed. I wonder if I can convince Shrek to buy me the Books. It would cut down on the scrolling three separate PDF files, making it easier to look up the references.

Back
Top Bottom