What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, check out fabio's drunken red spaghetti on yahoo today! a great way to use up that gallon of cheap red wine left over from the holidays, or a good excuse to go out and buy more. the recipe sounds good even before you start drinking. a great idea for valentine's on a budget--a great way to merrily drink and cook the evening away, with or without a lover....:)

mangia!

Last edited:
Move over Frank.You are not the only dummy here.

I reached under my computer to toss something in the waste basket. When I pull my hand back out, I hit the thick scab from the dog scratch right on the edge of the desk. It caught and took some skin with it. That was two hours ago. I thought I was going to have to go down to our local ER. I couldn't get it to stop bleeding. I desperately need to take a shower. I know what I can do. Last month when I had the GI infection, my medical center sent me a whole box of rubber gloves. I have very small hands and they come way up my arms. I can cut the fingers off and just use the top half. That way I won't have to remove the bandage. And the rubber gloves will put more pressure on it to help control the bleeding.

Frank if I kick you, will you kick me? :huh:

i found cauliflower on sale at the market for $.99 today--big, beautiful snowy cauliflower heads! i couldn't wait to get home and share that with andy m. (i bought two, andy--thought you'd want to know).... :)

i found cauliflower on sale at the market for $.99 today--big, beautiful snowy cauliflower heads! i couldn't wait to get home and share that with andy m. (i bought two, andy--thought you'd want to know).... :)

You're a lost cause!

The rest of the world thanks you for getting this abomination off the shelves, protecting the young and innocent.

OK, what I'm now doing is trying to turn my computer off. Trying. Trying. That little square on the top right isn't there. I feel like screaming. Mostly because when my husband goes to turn the computer on in a few hours (I think it's about 5 a.m.; that square isn't showing up either) he'll have a temper tantrum.

OK, what I'm now doing is trying to turn my computer off. Trying. Trying. That little square on the top right isn't there. I feel like screaming. Mostly because when my husband goes to turn the computer on in a few hours (I think it's about 5 a.m.; that square isn't showing up either) he'll have a temper tantrum.
Ctrl+Alt+Delete?

After spending yesterday morning at the dentist and yesterday afternoon at the tax lady's, I'm planning a walk in the park to recharge my batteries. I've already fed the pets, so just have to eat breakfast and put the trash out; and get my hat and binoculars for bird-watching. And a snack. And a bottle of water. Hmmm. Nothing's simple.

After spending yesterday morning at the dentist and yesterday afternoon at the tax lady's, I'm planning a walk in the park to recharge my batteries. I've already fed the pets, so just have to eat breakfast and put the trash out; and get my hat and binoculars for bird-watching. And a snack. And a bottle of water. Hmmm. Nothing's simple.

Yeah, sounds like a tough life. :angel:

Hey, those Patron/kitten pix are threatening to put the cute-o-meter into overload. This latest one would put a smile on anyone's face - a nice way to start the day. :):):)

Waiting around for a phone call regarding my academic upgrading I should be starting soon. Thinking of making a cassolete-ish type dish for dinner. I have no duck so I may go with assorted pork products and some chicken pieces, or maybe just breast meat.

DAY OFF TODAY!!! I'm looking forward to recharging. I'm TIRED. Had a good sleep last night and just finished a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries in it. I think the most stressful thing I will do today is grocery shop. Otherwise I'm going to hang out and do a big bunch of nothing.

Chalk another one up for my SuperHero, Glenn.

I just finished washing the windows in our double front doors. The doors aren't just one pane of glass, but many small ones. Ugh! Takes the better part of an hour to get them done inside and out.

Today it took about 10 minutes...if I went slowly.

My brilliant husband cut a dollar store squeegee to fit the panes and I was done in a jiffy.

Now if the sun would just come out I could really appreciate my splendid job.

Hey, those Patron/kitten pix are threatening to put the cute-o-meter into overload. This latest one would put a smile on anyone's face - a nice way to start the day. :):):)

The little bobble head kitty...love it! I think I named it, "and my head exploded!" Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy them.

Just got home from conferences with our daughters teachers. All very positive, straight A's, she did not get it from me, stopped & picked up some calzones for supper, now just relaxing in front of the t.v. while on the computor.

Back
Top Bottom