What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw MrsLMB, (((hugs))). I am so sorry to read about your loss. I understand about the hole in your heart. Give it a little while and then fill that hole up with happy memories of Zipper

We just got in the mail our homeowners policy for renewal. With it was a statement saying if we have put on a new roof recently that we qualify for a decrease in our premium. I went to their office with proof that we put on a new roof last year and we got a $59 adjustment.

Mrs. LMB my thoughts, prayers and love go out to you now. So hard, specially when you don't know it is happening. Big hugs to you and your hubby.

RIP Zipper, you will have lots of company with many other DC pets who have recently gone on to Rainbow Bridge. May they all find each other as we have here.

We just got in the mail our homeowners policy for renewal. With it was a statement saying if we have put on a new roof recently that we qualify for a decrease in our premium. I went to their office with proof that we put on a new roof last year and we got a $59 adjustment.

That is great. Is that an adjustment of your monthly premium or just the whole policy? Whichever, $59 is $59 and nothing to sneeze at. :angel:

My sincerest condolences Mr and Mrs LMB. It's so hard to say good bye to our special friends.....Zipper was surely lucky to have had loving folks such as you for his people. I hope knowing you have friends here to talk to can help you with your grief, I'm glad you decided to come back and share with us.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Mrs LMB. :( It's especially tough when it's sudden - there is no time to 'prepare' yourself as best you can. My thoughts and prayers to you and the Mr.

That is great. Is that an adjustment of your monthly premium or just the whole policy? Whichever, $59 is $59 and nothing to sneeze at. :angel:

It was off the whole policy. I said the DH when we left their office that I would rather have the $59 in our bank then theirs.:angel:

I am sitting here at my desk at work trying to get up the energy to go home .
Every inch of my body is screaming. It was cleanup day today in our little town, in prep for the big 4th of July celebration. I spent the morning staining wood railing that runs along the waterfront main street thru town. Finished around 1pm had a pizza lunch with the other volunteers and came back to the office. My boss (young enough to be my son) has already gone home, claiming the need for a shower and various aches and pains. I'm all clear to go, I just have to get myself moving. ?. Here I go.....

Sitting on the patio watching a pair of doves build a nest in one of the trees. It's fun watching one of them keep flying down to gather twigs, bring it to it's mate, and see them carefully adding the twigs to the new nest. It's only about 12' off the ground, so I'll be able to watch them throughout their family building. :wub:

Went in for my tire rotation and oil change with the Cardiologist...timing is just fine, valves are good...

I am sitting here at my desk at work trying to get up the energy to go home .
Every inch of my body is screaming. It was cleanup day today in our little town, in prep for the big 4th of July celebration. I spent the morning staining wood railing that runs along the waterfront main street thru town. Finished around 1pm had a pizza lunch with the other volunteers and came back to the office. My boss (young enough to be my son) has already gone home, claiming the need for a shower and various aches and pains. I'm all clear to go, I just have to get myself moving. ��. Here I go.....

Well, now we know who the tough one is in the office group, Somebunny! :) I hope this doesn't go unnoticed with your boss. :glare:

Looking forward to hearing about your small town 4th celebration. IMO, those are the best ones. :)

Back
Top Bottom