What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Imagine! A guy giving directions to a woman.
Stirling gives me directions all the time. He doesn't drive, so he navigates. He uses my iPhone. He has gotten really good at telling me stuff well ahead of time, so I know what to expect and what lane changes are coming up. I consider it particularly well done, since he doesn't drive.

Going in circles here folks, trying to get Pokeman pics drawn on t-shirts for 3 boys 1- small 1 med and 1 large sister is going to wait a bit then it's her turn, then put some bread on to get it going for a long rise, then some cross-stitch for diyalsis then painting some roof tiles grapes, wine bottles, grape vines Oh lord next come either cookies or brownies or foccacia for the gang of friends and nurses..Think i'm up to my neck in projects...Oh yes just planted 6 peppers,a dalmation-bellflower and 4 exotica bulbs
I'm done:glare:
kades

Stirling gives me directions all the time. He doesn't drive, so he navigates. He uses my iPhone. He has gotten really good at telling me stuff well ahead of time, so I know what to expect and what lane changes are coming up. I consider it particularly well done, since he doesn't drive.

It doesn't count if he uses a GPS. That's cheating! :rolleyes:

Haven't seen that much banana for bread since cooking at camp (for 600). The manager wouldn't let us give the healthy perfectly ripe bananas to the kids or even the Youth staff because "there weren't enough to go around". So they would over ripen in the heat and we would end up making banana bread, cake, cookies, whatever out of them.

Happy baking Leasingthisspace!

Just got a doctor's appointment for an hour from now at a location 1/2 hour away - just got up so not ready in the least. DH can drive me there and bring me back but have dentist appointment in the afternoon and will have to get there myself.

Had a really rough night again with kidney pain and antibiotic side-effects. Hopefully she can do something so it doesn't last as long as last time. :wacko:

Just got a doctor's appointment for an hour from now at a location 1/2 hour away - just got up so not ready in the least. DH can drive me there and bring me back but have dentist appointment in the afternoon and will have to get there myself.

Had a really rough night again with kidney pain and antibiotic side-effects. Hopefully she can do something so it doesn't last as long as last time. :wacko:
(((hugs)))

I hope everything goes well.

Babetoo, that has been a problem for me lately. I've always loved to cook and eat, but after 3 weeks of working to put meat on my parents' bones, with a father who only likes red meat and potatoes; I have elevated cholesterol (normally I don't eat red meat but a few times a week, and I was fixing it, and eating it, 2-3 times a day), and am really tired of cooking. Unfortunately, the things that might give me some relief are worse for me. It isn't an issue right now, but ... I used to love cooking and just have had enough.

PM me....

I am sorry to hear you are in so much pain. Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way.

I am glad to be home with my feet up. Busy prep day at work. I sliced 20 pork loins & 2 large inside rounds & chopped 11 cases of fruit. Used a few extra muscles I forgot I had. I will be about ready for a massage after this weekend.

simonbaker said:
I am glad to be home with my feet up. Busy prep day at work. I sliced 20 pork loins & 2 large inside rounds & chopped 11 cases of fruit. Used a few extra muscles I forgot I had. I will be about ready for a massage after this weekend.

Where do you work. It seems like a lineup like some of the places I've worked.

Well, am back home finally from driving allover the countryside for doctor and dentist.

Doctor has put me on a third antibiotic and has ordered a boatload of lab tests. She thinks there is something underlying causing all these infections, stones, etc.

Dentist was for cleaning and a root canal. It went well - using my techniques from the pain program sure helped sitting in that chair for 3 hours! They said I fell asleep for a few minutes and even snored! Good thing they had a bite block in my mouth :LOL:

I am not doing too bad tonight other than being tired. And (drumroll please) I am actually hungry! :)

Well, am back home finally from driving allover the countryside for doctor and dentist.

Doctor has put me on a third antibiotic and has ordered a boatload of lab tests. She thinks there is something underlying causing all these infections, stones, etc.

Dentist was for cleaning and a root canal. It went well - using my techniques from the pain program sure helped sitting in that chair for 3 hours! They said I fell asleep for a few minutes and even snored! Good thing they had a bite block in my mouth :LOL:

I am not doing too bad tonight other than being tired. And (drumroll please) I am actually hungry! :)
So glad to see you wanting to eat honey. Please take care and know I love you. I've been thinking of you and worried about your health. Are things easing a bit with the pain program.hugs
ma

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom