What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have one of those for the cats, too. They look at it and then wander off. It's rare I can get them to chase the red dot.

I'll send Monkey over to give them lessons. We have a hand-held one too and when she gets outside we use it to bring her back in. She has taken to sneaking out and just sitting there, waiting for the red dot.

We don't raise no dumb animals here eh? :ROFLMAO:

Shreddy will only play with the laser dot for a short while. He knows it's me making it move. He used to chase it a lot before he figured that out.

Monkey doesn't care if it is the hand held one or the automated one. As long as she gets her laser time in. But then again she doesn't act like most cats - I think she thinks she is a dog like her big "sister"!

It is 2:30am here and I am watching American Idol as I can't sleep due to a persistent cough. I am in the living room as I don't want to keep TB awake as he is battling the flu himself - and every time I lay back in my recliner I cough. This is the last show I have to watch so I hope it settles down soon. But I have my faithful furry companions out here with me.

I'm watching Hoosiers for a little bit before I hop in the shower and head out to snow blow. I'm glad I waited until this morning. It's only 5F out, but no wind and no snow blowing around.

Seeing if I can wake up enough to go in early and then leave early tonight. Shrek gets his new nerd specs today. I'd rather not go back to work if I don't have to.

I am sitting here thinking about what is the first thing I want to use Dragon for. It was my birthday present from Spike. bless his heart. He wrapped it in the Obits from the newspaper. Gotta luv that kid! The next time I sign on to DC, I will use it for that. Spike had me participate last night in setting it up. I do feel foolish like I am sitting here talking to myself and there is no one in the room. I am sure I will get over that quickly.

My luncheon date went off perfectly. I had raviolis with a meat sauce. The chef forgot the meat sauce. Instead I got just the marinara sauce. But that is okay with me. I wanted the pasta more than the sauce. I cleaned my plate and also have two pieces of the hot Italian bread. I did eat most of my salad. Something I leave alone as a rule. I could have ordered soup. But haven't had a salad in a long time. I am impressed with me. I didn't take just two bites and feel full. My daughter and her husband both had a seafood plate. No one's plate was overflowing with food, but there was more than plenty to feel that you got your money's worth. One of the reason I love Jeveli's. Tonight is getting all my hair cut off. :angel:

The last form I need to do my income tax finally arrived.

I'm putting the finishing touches on my income tax package for the accountant and then off to the post office.

I am sitting here thinking about what is the first thing I want to use Dragon for...I do feel foolish like I am sitting here talking to myself and there is no one in the room. I am sure I will get over that quickly.....
Don't worry, some of us "talk to ourselves" even without a microphone! Actually, I feel like I talk to myself half the time I'm talking to Himself....:glare:

Mrs D suggested her Oma's cure for coughs. A cup of Camomile tea, a full shot of Jaegermeister and a teaspoon of honey. Trust me, it works. ;)

:LOL: Gramma didn't drink, but Grampa did. When I came home from college one time with a hellacious cough and cold, she made me a hot toddy that knocked my socks, and me, out! When I woke up, I felt human again.

I'm making up some more rhubarb sauce. DH really likes it, and it helps to free up the freezer.

I don't do alcohol due to medications I take. But I am getting desperate to try a shot of something in my tea or lemon. If it knocks me out, great. It will beat the 2 separate hours of sleep I got last night.

I don't do alcohol due to medications I take. But I am getting desperate to try a shot of something in my tea or lemon. If it knocks me out, great. It will beat the 2 separate hours of sleep I got last night.

LP, might you have bronchitis or pneumonia? Hope you can get some relief soon!

Back
Top Bottom