What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now it's sunny, with maybe a bit of rain, and at the same time the suns out its still cold... Yeah, England weather is really messed up right now lol.

It be just past dawn here. Overcast and cloudy. A slow start to another day in paradise. But we can live with it.................

"The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." - Ambrose Bierce

It is 66 degrees here in Saint Pete Florida. Sunny, no clouds and a light breeze. Beautiful day. Would like to have some rain though, we need it so bad.

It be just past dawn here. Overcast and cloudy. A slow start to another day in paradise. But we can live with it.................

"The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." - Ambrose Bierce

Dave, do you want to send some your overcast and cloudy paradise just up north from you? It is full on snowing today, just a couple of millimeters, but it doesn't show signs of stopping. I guess my record for days out walking will stop at four for awhile :(

By the way, I totally agree with your quote. Violet is going to have a hey dey when she wakes up and realizes it is snowing, then she will run all over the house shaking herself on anyone and anything! I think that is her favourite part!

Windy here, too - low 80s around noon. It was 72F when we got up this morning - about 10F warmer than it usually is in the morning this time of year...we have had an unusually warm "winter". I wore jeans all of December, January and February last year. This year, I have taken them out of the drawer only once. Strictly shorts' weather all winter this year. Makes me wonder what our summer will be like...time to head for the mountains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom