What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 C (68 F) and sunny.

These weren't there yesterday :w00t:

Attachments

• IMG_2783.jpg
    IMG_2783.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 168
Rainey day here again in South Dakota. That dirty 4 letter word predicted...snow...for the weekend.

Raining so much I'm going to go look for directions to build an ark. It's supposed to snow tonight. Getting a little worrisome about rising waters around here!

Raining so much I'm going to go look for directions to build an ark. It's supposed to snow tonight. Getting a little worrisome about rising waters around here!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Is it a problem every spring?

When I lived in the country one of the annual events was dynamiting the ice in the river in spring. It usually had a good turnout. :LOL:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Is it a problem every spring?

When I lived in the country one of the annual events was dynamiting the ice in the river in spring. It usually had a good turnout. :LOL:

It hasn't been lately because the snowpack has been small, but this year it's about twice what it was and we keep getting more snow in the mountains. Wouldn't be so bad if we weren't famous for our 3 rivers...:LOL: We already have a high water table and the extra moisture doesn't really have anywhere to go. Getting a bit soggy around here.

39F, cold & rainey here in SE South Dakota. The news is talking about alot of flooding North East of us 40 miles.

3 C (37 F) and clear. Going down to -4C (25 F)overnight. I wonder if that means the maple syrup will start running again.

We actually got rain the other night. Still high fire danger because now we are back to dry and WINDY! It got into the low 60s today, but didn't feel that warm with the wind!

We had an incredibly gusty, windy day yesterday, with rain. But the wind was something else. Had a hard time convincing Rosebud to do her business outside, and house training has been the least of our problems with her. I can hardly blame her for not wanting to go out, to the point where I put on my outdoor gear so I could reassure her that I'm not going to leave her (I think she was a puppy put out on the side of the road by some idiot). But it was a truly miserable day.

We woke up to an inch of snow on the green grass here in South Dakota. Highs today in the 40'sF. Looking for some sunshine!

It's windy here. Gotta be gusting over 50.
How windy is it?
It is so windy that it was lifting the coffee out of my mug this morning when I was outside.
It is so windy that it blew my sand filled bird bath over.
It is so windy that it tore a downspout loose from my house.
There was a cool rainbow right across from my house though.
It is so windy that I'm sure it would have blown any pot of gold away.

Claire, Simon, and Pacanis: I think it's the same weather system that is predicted to move to Quebec this afternoon. We have a rain warning - expecting winds and 30-40 mm (1.18-1.57 inches) of rain today. Further north and at higher elevations they are expecting snow and even heavy snow.

Right now: 2C, barely above freezing, and overcast.

I want Spring.

Claire, Simon, and Pacanis: I think it's the same weather system that is predicted to move to Quebec this afternoon. We have a rain warning - expecting winds and 30-40 mm (1.18-1.57 inches) of rain today. Further north and at higher elevations they are expecting snow and even heavy snow.

Right now: 2C, barely above freezing, and overcast.

I want Spring.
It's about noon here now & almost all the snow is gone already...I wish the same for you that the snow won't last long. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom