What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That depends on what you like, whether it's dry or humid, and whether or not there is a breeze.

I like 21-25C

Thanks, TL. I just needed a general idea since so many DCers use centigrade. Now, I'll have a better idea if it's good or bad.

Thanks, TL. I just needed a general idea since so many DCers use centigrade. Now, I'll have a better idea if it's good or bad.

Zhizara, a quick way to figure out the F equivalent of a C temp is to double and add 30. Its not exact but its usually pretty close. So 20C ~ 70F.

Its warmer here today too, already 3C and supposed to get up to double digits! WOOHOO! I can see a patch of GRASS in my front yard. OK, its only about 2ft square, but STILL... GRASS not SNOW!!!

It's been snowing up in the mountains and we've been getting off and on rain showers. The newspaper says our snowbase is double what ot was last year. The river is up and we may not have a fire season this year! Yea!!!

Almost 0800 hours, and already above 0! its about 8C (46F) and just a few clouds stringing along the sky. I'm hoping it will be warm and sunny. The birds are already out nagging me to fill the feeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom