What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot this morning when I rode my bike (Without falling off!) to work, overcast with thunderstorms and a downpour when I rode it home...guess what doesn't have fenders...

5:00 a.m. - 77 degrees, 93% humidity, a light breeze from the south, broken clouds, and thunderstorms in the area.

83° headed for 94° Not the slightest breeze. Come on autumn. I too love fall and spring for the days at a time of open windows. I hate sweating!

Dreary, overcast & humid in SE South Dakota. 86F with an extremely humid weekend predicted. Electrical thunderstorm last night. Everyone got at least 3" of rain in a short time. It feels like we are living in a greenhouse.

79.5° 8:30 a.m. High is forecast for 90° with thunderstorms. I've got the windows open for now. I'm hoping I can keep them open most of the day.

83F on second day of broken air-conditioning

I usually don't think that 83F is very hot. That's because I can take breaks from working outside and cool off in the house with the air-conditioning.

Yesterday, the A/C went out. It's 2:30pm and the A/C repair guy finally called and said he'd be here in about 20 minutes. Yeah!

The bedroom has a little window unit that has kept me from being completely cooked, but eating has been cold food only for two days. If he gets it running this afternoon, I'm going to get some rock crab and munch out on it tonight with a big salad!

Fingers and toes are crossed for luck! :blink::wacko:

very pleasant day. didn't need the a.c. windows and doors open wide. ceiling fans on though. 67 right now. i don't think it got much over 75 during hottest part of day. i love so. california

96F & miserably humid & hot in SE South Dakota. Heat indexes in the triple didgets. More of the same expected for the next 5 days.

It's 9:18 pm and a beautiful evening. The weatherman said that it will still be 70F at midnight. We are sitting on the deck. We watched the sunset earlier. It was a beautiful red. "red sky at night, sailor's delight!"

The weather report says it's 79° but when I tried opening the windows, the air was hot and heavy. 94% humidity! Thunderstorms are forecast for the next 5 days, maybe some relief there.

St. Augustine, Florida, USA

Cloudy, 83F, Wind; from the east-northeast at 11 mph
Pressure; 30.02 in Hg and steady.
Air Humidity 82% and UV index at 5 (Moderate)
Visibility is at 5 miles
Currently, it feels like 92F
The Dew point is 77F
Chance of rain; 50%
Sunrise; 06:35 (6:35am)
Sunset 20:28 (8:28 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom