What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa is gorgeous as well. So nice to have the windows open! Supposed to get down in the 50s tonight.

NW Arkansas, 6:00 a.m. - 64%, 100% humidity, partly cloudy, wind ESE at 8 kts.

Expected thunderstorms, possibly with hail, high of 93.

NW Arkansas, 3:15 a.m. - 67 degrees, 93% humidity, rain, wind west at 13 kts.

Today, scattered showers with a high of 86.

Sounds a lot better, Selkie.

It's pretty looking at the scattered clouds from my air conditioned apartment.

Another month or so and I should be able to open the windows again. *I hope*:huh:

A beautiful day in the 70's in SE South Dakota. It was a beautiful day for our rummage sale. It clouded up a few times, thought it might rain but it never did. Nice breeze & sunshine off & on.

NW Arkansas, 5:15 a.m. - 68 degrees, 87% humidity, clear skies, wind west at 5 kts.

Today mostly sunny with a high of 87.

It's a beautiful sunday morning in SE South Dakota. 70F with a nice breeze with the sunshine just starting to peek out.

It's almost 92 degrees here in New Orleans, as usual without any breeze. It's supposed to be a high of 92, but since it gets hotter until 3-4 p.m. I'm betting it's going to go higher, unless we get a pack of thunderstorms, and it doesn't look like it. There are just a few smallish clouds visible in a pretty blue (but hot) sky.

NW Arkansas, 4:00 a.m. - 65 degrees, 87% humidity, partly cloudy, wind calm.

Expected partly cloudy with a high of 89.

NW Arkansas, 4:30 a.m. - 69 degrees, 87% humidity, partly cloudy, wind SE at 9 kts.

30% chance of thunderstorms, expected high of 90.

Another beautiful night in SE South Dakota. 70F at 11:00 pm. Nice night to keep the windows open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom