What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NW Arkansas, 5:45 a.m. - 55 degrees, 72% humidity, clear skies, wind NNW at 7 kts. (FINALLY, signs that summer may be coming to an end!!! :clap:)

Today will be sunny, high of 76 but windy.

Fall has fallen. It is cool, and I'm wearing jeans for the first time in months. OK, they're lightweight pull-ons. But it is the first time in months I've felt the need to cover my knees. Just beautiful. A part of me is happy to see the end of a weird spring/summer, but a part of me is not looking forward to winter. I have a knee and ankle that are vaguely aching. What's that all about? Old age? Coming to get me?

There is a lovely cool breeze coming in, I'll have to wear socks and sweats this morning. Forgot to look at the temp, but I'm guessing in the 40's.

Got up to 64 today, after triple digits last week! No pool today:(. Got out the footies and jacket, and put a blanket on the bed. Too soon the Fall.

Nice evening again in Montana, the Mornings have been "crisp" but it was in the mid to high 90's today, maybe a little warm for us Pacific Nothwesterners! Wondering what we will get in S. Dakota?!

Dark, 76F, pouring like crazy and we are under a flood watch till tomorrow afternoon

NW Arkansas, 5:15 a.m. - 48 degrees, 80% humidity, clear skies, wind NW at 5 kts.

Today will be sunshine and high of 77.

6 a.m. Perfect. Cool. Dry. Pants and sweater weather. Cool enough that my joints are aching a bit, but a couple of ibuprofen will get me through my climb to and from my Zumba class.

A beautiful morning (finally) in New Orleans. Temp is 68°, no wind, clear sky dawning with a little color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom