What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image-215432315.jpg

This is in the shade....

And it continues to creep upward. Blech.

Last edited:
Kylie1969 said:
I feel for you DL :(

Thanks, sweetie.

We are scheduled for rain this weekend, though the corn and soybean fields are all pretty much shot by now. Food prices should be interesting, as everything kinda depends on corn here.

We have had storm after storm. First we had the mass power outages, today a lightening storm killed 21 cows on a farm nearby. I feel sorry for the owners. :(

Our high today was 31C (88F) which felt like 39C (102F) we had thunder and a downpour earlier this evening and are having a thunderstorm now. Possibility of large hail, so I moved the car into the garage.

Sorry to hear the awful news.

It was 100F here today. Any wind we have is so very hot. Hoping for some relief soon. Next week we go to disney in florida, hopefully to cool off.

Another lovely 100° day here along the river. News is saying tomorrow might be the hottest day yet. Oh joy oh rapture.

Are you in the midwest, dawgluver? Try to stay cool!

Like simonbaker - hot and windy today, I went out to get the mail and it was like walking into a blast furnace. :blink: Nice now though at 7:30, down to 90 and the wind died down.

Yesterday was 85ºF with a beautiful cool sea breeze. Coudn't have better weather. At night the temp drops down to the mid 60's. No complaint here. :)

104°. News said today was the hottest day yet here along the river, my thermometer said Monday was. It's miserable!

Still incredibly hot here in SE S.D. High of 95F today, not quite as bad as the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom