What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much going on here. The forecast is for some high winds and rain today, but no evacuation ordered.

We had a good rain this morning. Then when it stopped the temp was 81ºF. when I went out the door. Hot and muggy. YUK! I went to see my daughter.:angel:

Just need some heavy rain and no wind. No one is going outside unless they have to, the air is just too thick.

Glad you're getting some relief, PF.

SB, I think your weather is coming for us. We were in the 90’s today, supposed to be hotter tomorrow.

Last edited:
Clearer today, wind changed direction and the firefighters are starting to gain some ground.

Good to hear that, Fiona. :) God bless those firefighters - my son-in-law is one and it can be hell out there. So much going on in this country these days - holy cow - fires, floods, hurricanes, drought, earthquake swarms...:ohmy:

Hope everyone stays safe! :)

It's still 24C (75F) and the wind is blowing. It's not blowing hard, just energetically and the moon is full. Feels like something's up.

I've had a houseguest for several days and haven't been keeping up. Is Zhizara's neck of the woods in Louisianna being affected by Hurricane Isaac? Hope she's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom