What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So cool DH lit the pellet stove and the electric heater in my room. I dread going to the store I'll freeze in there. Same thing with dialysis AC anyone?
kades

It's a beautiful sunny 72F today, they said chance of rain but I don't see a cloud in sight in SE S.D.

60°, windy and raining. Guess I won't be digging up the dracaenas today.

Last edited:
46F cold & very, very windy all day there were a few drops of rain but did not amount to much in SE S.D.

For some strange reason I have become very content to stay in and couldn't care at all about the weather. I do have to go to Winthrop tomorrow to get my BP checked for the eye surgery. I have to do this three weeks in a row. I will gladly cooperate in order to get this surgery over with. But I have to decide if I am going to make a day of it. Do I go and just get my BP checked and then come home? Or do I stay for the day and visit with everyone? It is only for 2.5 hours. I think I just talked myself into staying for the day. I have a set routinie. First thing I do is go across the street and get a coffee. Then get my BP and other vitals checked. I have to do this once a month, so I may as well get it over with. Then I get to sit with everyone and chat while I do some sewing. Hope the weather is nice tomorrow. :angel:

Raining off & on all day, we desperately need the rain it's a welcome sight. Could do without the wind. Gusts of 50 m.p.h. everything you can imagine has been blown out unto the streets all over town. Temp.'s are cold in the 40's. Nightime dips down to 25F in SE S.D.

A brisk 43°, windy and rainy all day here along the Mississip. And now, dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom