What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wind and torrential rain this afternoon and evening. Yuk! I had to go to an appointment and run some errands after work, in the "stuff", and there were plenty of people on the freeway, who were driving as if they had never seen rain before!

Windy here again today in SE S.D. High of 45F today tonight it's down to 34F. the wind yesterday had reported gusts as high as 80 m.p.h. it blew 5 different semi's right off the interstate about 2 hours west of here.

Hung around the 45-55° range today, with sprinkles/drops of rain and wind all day here along the river.

Windy here again today in SE S.D. High of 45F today tonight it's down to 34F. the wind yesterday had reported gusts as high as 80 m.p.h. it blew 5 different semi's right off the interstate about 2 hours west of here.

I think that storm is heading our way. I had the news and weather on, they mentiooned a storm with a lot of heavy winds. I wasn't paying too much attention. I am not planning on going out in the near future. I did look out the window. The streets light are out, so I couldn't see anything. All our wiring is underground, so something is up. :angel:

Right now it's about 75F and a little humid. Tomorrow morning we are due for a "cold front" to bring the overnight temps down to a comfy 65 with lots less humidity. Very nice.

It's a beautiful day here in SE S.D. high of 73F & the sun is shining. The wind is still a little cool but tolerable. Expecting another warm day tomorrow.

Sunny, but deceptively chilly. We just got back from our walk, and it's 51° here along the river. Looking forward to Simonbaker's 70° tomorrow, and getting some yard work done.

Oh my gosh it was a beautiful fall day here. It got up into the 70s, and sunny. This morning my husband flew in an ultralight plane. Later we took a nice long ride on the motorcycle. We topped off the day by taking the dogs for a walk and having chicken fajitas for supper. Now...we are relaxing.

image-2202674238.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom