What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot, humid and more thunderstorms! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

997998_529390867121866_697900112_n.jpg
:ROFLMAO:
We haven't gotten huge amounts of rain, but we are getting lots of rainy days and days with some rain.

It's 29 C and feels like 38 C (~100 F). It's only going to go down to 22 C overnight and feel like 31 C. We have a severe thunderstorm watch. I'm melting. When is that air conditioner guy gonna call?

My ears are numb from the noise. Between the fans, the ac and the tv....

It's now 78 F, once down below 70 I can start turning things off.

It is only 6:30 a.m. and the temps are already in the mid 70's ready to climb up into the 90's today. Another day to spend inside. I simply can not breath in that kind of heat. Can any one? Although I am curious to go up and see what corrections were made for the handicap access and sidewalk repairs. But I think that can wait. They will still be there when the temps are lower and more reasonable. :angel:

Had to look that up - it's 57ºF. Usually considered a comfortable temp for winter here. Bit of a lightweight, are you, Kylie? ;) jk

We have 76ºF/24C right now; it's headed for 90 today.

Gosh GG, I will trade places with you. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't go above 100ºF. today up here in Boston. And this heat is expected to continue through Friday. :angel:

Gosh GG, I will trade places with you. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't go above 100ºF. today up here in Boston. And this heat is expected to continue through Friday. :angel:

It is Friday, isn't it? Heat must be getting to you ;) If we had temps over 100, I'd stay inside, too! Take care and stay hydrated!

It is Friday, isn't it? Heat must be getting to you ;) If we had temps over 100, I'd stay inside, too! Take care and stay hydrated!

:LOL: It is Friday, but that is not the Friday they are talking about. I wish it was. Try July 12th. It is already 83 degrees. The only going out I am going to be doing is out my door and to the lobby to check my mail. :angel:

I hate this heat Addie!
images
I have a friend, native of the Cape, who loves this weather! Even here in central MA. But thunderstorms scare the daylights out of her. I told her I'd very happily trader all my degrees over 79 for all her thunderstorms. Now we just have to figure out how to do it! I have to grocery shop. I think I'll hide in the basement, where the AC makes it even cooler, when I get home.

Six years ago I would have been sitting at the beach under a tree doing my needlework. Even in this heat. But the beach is just as hot and the water temp is in the high 60's today. I still would rather summer than winter any day though. :angel:

Having a real frog strangler with thunder, lightning and bright sunshine!

When it rains heavy like this I think of Selkie and Uncle Bob, they taught me about frog stranglers! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

It was overcast today, with a little breeze, so it was very comfortable with the windows open.

It was a lot nicer than a couple of days ago when I had to run the a/c almost all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom