What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so sunny this morning, now it is raining and very dark...looks like there may be some thunderstorms coming :)

Cool & overcast all day, seems to alter peoples moods. Some sunshine would be very therapeutic around here! High in the mid 60's. I like the cooler weather but a little sunshine wouldn't hurt either.

It has been an absolutely delightful week. During the day it's warm enough for shorts and to have the windows wide open, at night it's good to have a blanket and light bedspread over you. Another couple days of this, then another shot of really hot days. From the predicted lows for the nights it's probably going to be nice and dry. Unlikely we'll have to turn the air on - I hope.

It has been an absolutely delightful week. During the day it's warm enough for shorts and to have the windows wide open, at night it's good to have a blanket and light bedspread over you. Another couple days of this, then another shot of really hot days. From the predicted lows for the nights it's probably going to be nice and dry. Unlikely we'll have to turn the air on - I hope.

So pleased to hear you are having nice weather CG :)

I have had my windows wide open and refuse to lower them at night. I just hunker down under some warm fleece blankets and make sure my warm robe is right there to grab should I need to get up in the night. Once I am up for the day, I use my shawl to keep warm until the temp outside starts to climb.

I too am totally enjoying this summer weather. It is absolutely perfect. We have no wild fires going, only an occasional summer rain during the evening hours, (perfect time for them) and in my neighborhood every day, everyone including a plethora of kids are outside. It leaves you feeling like you are living in a Norman Rockwell painting. Even the residents aren't complaining. :angel:

It's been grey and drizzling with rain all day in Hampshire. The promised heat wave never materialised this week. (I am deeply disappointed with our forecasters!) However, it isn't cold at least. About 18C/59f now and 20C/68f during the day. Tad humid though.

Sunny, cool day with a nice breeze. In the 70's. Perfect day. Cool breeze coming through the back screen door off the deck, nice sleeping weather.

...I too am totally enjoying this summer weather. It is absolutely perfect...

Addie, this is our reward for putting up with that hellish weather earlier this summer. Unfortunately, I saw the weather forecast for next week and there are quite a few days who's temps start with the number "8"...or "9". :( Oh well, I'm going to suck it up and kinda enjoy it, since I'll be out helping Himself with snow removal all too soon. :ermm:

Kylie, does Australia ever get snow? All you ever report is rain in the winter. I ask because part of your island country is close to Antarctica. :angel:

We do Ads, but it is usually in NSW and Victoria...up at the ski resorts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom