What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got up to 49°F earlier. Made for a very nice walk. Right now it's 31°F, and quite dark.

38 degrees, overcast, no precipitation. Snow is still on the ground in the yard. We don't get sun back there, even on a sunny day.

Last edited:
Warm here, too. The snow is flattening with the warm temps.
Hopefully tomorrow's rain makes it disappear.

I think it's going to be like yesterday. Sunny and 42°F here along the river.

Currently +3 C here, but we have a blizzard warning tonight. Supposed to be -8C with a real feel of -30C including windchill and wind gusts up to 70km just in time for my commute to work tomorrow morning... Brrrrrrr!!

It isn't too bad here. It's a bit chilly, but Papa, Lakisha, and I put up the Christmas lights and set up the outdoor decorations. These look very nice!

I love the holidays!

With love,
~Cat

Currently +3 C here, but we have a blizzard warning tonight. Supposed to be -8C with a real feel of -30C including windchill and wind gusts up to 70km just in time for my commute to work tomorrow morning... Brrrrrrr!!

That sounds like winter in Romania!

With love,
~Cat

It's still cold today, 38 degrees, but they are forecasting 57 for Wednesday, so that's the day the outside lights will go up!

It feels colder now than it did six hours ago. Must be the melting snow. That always puts a chill in the air.

It's overcast and damp with temps in the high 30s. I made a pot of turkey stock Saturday and it was in a pot in my grill outside until this morning to save refrigerator space. There was no sun and temps never reached 40ºF so it was an ideal storage area.

It's overcast and damp with temps in the high 30s. I made a pot of turkey stock Saturday and it was in a pot in my grill outside until this morning to save refrigerator space. There was no sun and temps never reached 40ºF so it was an ideal storage area.

That's the one positive on this weather. Your refrigerator gets a LOT larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom