What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid 60's - 70's all weekend. Cool, rainey & overcast. The sun came out for a couple of hours today for a nice break!

I'm envying your nice cool weather. It's 106F now, but that's better than the high of 109F earlier today! :huh: Next week is supposed to cool down to less than 100. :)

Oh no, Carol, take care! :ohmy:

It's a really nice evening, only 90, but feels cooler. Sat outside on the patio for dinner.

We have had 10" of rain this week. A lot of standing water. Raining again today in SE South Dakota. Leaving this morning for Brainerd. Northern Minnesota. 90% rain predicted all weekend.

Rain here also. We had rain yesterday and expecting more for the weekend. The temps are in the mid 60's. And the winds are high enough to get all the flags in town to fly like mad.

Happy Flag Day everyone. If you own a flag, please put it out to fly in all its glory. :angel:

After two rainy days, we have a gloriously sunny day and predicted high of 21°C (70°F). Blue skies with a puffy white clouds and a light breeze. Doesn't get much better. :)

Presently whether it's in the 60s and supposed to be partly cloudy today. But will see, you can't trust the weatherman. We are is our summer weather. I want to go to the beach and sit into my needlework. It's way too chilly up there with the wind blowing in off the water. And the airplanes taken off only create more wind. Hopefully someday this year I will be able to enjoy some summer weather. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom