What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It snowed last night, and today the wind's ablowin' and we've had bouts of freezing rain. Now it's snowing again and 26°F here along the Mississippi. I canceled my Walmart trip.

It is 61ºF. It rained most of the day. Folks were out with just a sweater on and all the windows are open. Yet we are expecting a snowstorm on Wednesday/Thursday. Go figure. :angel:

The wind turned back to the north again, so even in the higher 60s no more open windows:unhappy: so I'm swaddled in my sweats.

At least I haven't had to use the heater yet.

I wish the weatherman would make up his mind. Now we are supposed to get just some rain and a few flakes on Wed./Thurs. :angel:

It has been very cold this week, in the single didgets. Warmed up to 20 F today, it just started snowing now.

You need to quit sending us your weather, SB. Now it's 21°F, and supposed to snow tomorrow.

You need to quit sending us your weather, SB. Now it's 21°F, and supposed to snow tomorrow.
Wish it was something I could do something about Dawg.:) I' just happy it has warmed up some & the wind has gone down. Hope the weather holds out for Thanksgiving weekend. Hope you have a great Turkey day!

You too! Drive carefully! You don't have to work I hope?

Last edited:
47 here now at 8:30. I just looked at the forecast and it's supposed to be 78 and sunny on Thanksgiving day. Daughter and SIL want to have Tday dinner on the patio, looks like it'll be a nice day for it.

A measly, barely 1/8th inch of snow...on top of ice and some idjit out there with his snow plow blade on his truck pushing that little bit of snow around.

We got about 1 1/2 to 2 inches of snow, bracketed either side by blowing, freeziing drizzle. At least the siding shouldn't blow off when the winds whip up tonight! :LOL:

Still raining here. No snow. Tonight or tomorrow. But we do have a very high wind. It is presently blowing at 18 m.p.h. with gusts up to 35 mph. :angel:

47F here now at noon, and it's been pouring down rain since 6AM! :clap: I'm loving it - we need it sooo badly! Things are starting to flood - decorative bark is floating on the paver walkways in the back yard, so it's going to be a mess to clean up, but I don't care! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom