What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, and due to get nicer as the week goes on. Our high was just under 60 today, but will go up a degree or three until we'll be in the upper 60s...just before the bottom falls out. :ermm: THIS is our true "Indian Summer". Hopefully all of my body parts behave so I can get outside and take care of a few gardening jobs before we lose these bonus days.

It barely got to the mid 50's today, and the weather says a low of 32F here tonight. :shock: I can't remember the last time I had to turn on the heater this early.

We had a lovely, sunny 66°F, which made for a nice noon walk. Then it clouded up and cooled off. It's currently 54°. And very dark.

Sounds like a lovely day, Dawg. It's 47F here at 7PM - it just seems weird that it's colder here now than much of the rest of the country. :ermm::LOL:

That does seem strange, Cheryl. Tomorrow is apparently the last of our Indian summer.

We're supposed to have temperatures near 80 tomorrow and Friday! I told DH to get some more propane so we can grill!

Today was supposed to be cool, clear and comfortable but then it rained half the day. The garden liked it, though :)

This was on the Weather Network website today:

Alerts in Effect

Special Weather Statement

Issued at 11:50 Thursday 05 November 2015
Summary Vigorous cold front Friday. Daytime temperatures will continue to rise and could exceed seasonal Values by 10 degrees or more Friday as an intense low pressure system Is getting organized over central mainland. The cold front associated with this system will sweep across Quebec From west to east Friday, bringing to an end this week marked by mild Temperatures. On its track, there is a risk of thunderstorms. Winds will become Strong, even high, especially along the St Lawrence River in the Afternoon or the evening.
It's going to be warm because of a cold front. :wacko: BTW, that 10 degrees above seasonal is Celsius, so that's 18 degrees Fahrenheit.

It's currently 14°C (57°F).

It was warm enough to grill outside again. :w00t2: Next grill session will probably be five months or so from now.*

*Actually, it will probably be warm enough tomorrow. However, I have leftovers that keep waiting to be used...

Yesterday the mountain got lots of snow. Just a dusting down here in the valley which quickly melted. Right now the high pressure has arrived.

It's 16*F this morning.

That's nippy.

We got up to 55°F, nice and sunny, now it's down to 34° here along the river, and supposed to get into the mid 20's later.

Last edited:
It was awesome tonight! The weather service predicted a bunch of rain and wind. The rain came down in sheets, with lots of lightning. We got Beagle in and out just in time. She doesn't do rain.

Now the wind is going crazy.

Brrr. 45F here now at almost 7PM, low of 28F tonight. Pretty cold for CA. I just brought my houseplants in from the patio again. :wacko: :LOL:

I saw a low snow level on the Sierra Nevadas this morning, that's such a good sign!

This is strange, Cheryl. Our thermometer hasn't moved from 50°F. It sprinkled all day, but we were able to drag Beagle out for a walk. She didn't seem to mind, other than drying herself off on DH's pillow. Shhh, we didn't tell him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom