What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 74 degrees right now and we're supposed to have a partly cloudy day with a high of 82. What a relief - it's typically in the 90s this time of year.

It was pretty muggy last night so much so we ended up using the a/c about 3 this a.m. Supposed to be in the high 90's today,so DH and I are getting out of Dodge and going for a drive to the coast and seeking something a little cooler..Ahhh, lunch out at a fresh fish dive along the beach:LOL:
kadesma

After about an hour of this heat, I think I am rare. A few more minutes and I think I would have been medium well.:ermm: The air is so thick you can cut it with a dull knife! :ohmy:

yes Barb L... Major bummer! Your just a hop-skip-n-a-jump away from me. T-storm earlier today but at least it didn't last time. Now warm and sooooooooo muggy!

By now, Uncle Bob, we're "well done." Just too hot to describe. Supposed to be 102 degrees tomorrow. Oh, pew!

I spent 9 hours driving into "town" doing my vittles/supplies shopping today. It was miserable. Can't wait for cooler weather.

Ok, I might just pass out from shock!!! The sun is shinning bright, no clouds in the sky (very rare here lately) and the forecast still looks fabulous for the entire weekend! Currently 65' in my back garden and getting warmer!!

HORAY!

It's cold, well cool really and rainy. We've had some serious rain here in the last few days - much needed and very welcome. Queensland is/has been on heavy duty water restrictions for a few months so this is a huge treat.

It has been over 100 here for 16 days and over 95 for weeks and weeks before that. We are past well done. Water is being rationed everywhere around here. There has been less than 3 inches since May. Not even 1/2 inch this month. They are talking about it being a 100 year draught. I know I've never seen it look like this, the canoe places on the river have all closed due to low water and there are almost no leaves left on the trees. I am worried about it, and I'm worried about fire because I live in the woods. What a year we have had weather wise in 2007.

Sunny and clear at the moment, somewhere in the mid 70's. I should get out of the house and enjoy it!
Wow Carole, I'd be nervous about fires as well. Hope you get some rain soon, get out there and do your rain dance!

Almost exactly as carolelaine just described. We've only gotten .02 of an inch of rain so far this month with none in sight for the next few days. Burn bans have been in effect for weeks. Even so, there have been several wild fires - one 200-acre one sparked by a tractor engine as a farmer was combining his corn, another 1,000-acre one (don't know how it started), two more immense ones yesterday. One of those was caused by a spark from a welder a farmer was using to fix some equipment in a barn.

Sure could use some of that rain the folks north of us are getting too much of.

At first I was going to say that it was hot here with summer returning but after reading the last couple posts I guess I will just say "warm"

Hope you all get the rain and or cool weather you need. Maybe a little rain dance?

So hot yesterday, the 105 caused a 3 hour power outage and it stayed humid and in the 80's all night. Today lots of white billowy clouds, muggy and HOT 106 expected..Hard to catch your breath if you venture outside...

kadesma:ohmy:

Cold snap here. Better get my jacket out. Temps are down a bit. Now only in the 90s and humid. Still no rain. Last measurable rain was July 20th and none is predicted for the next several days. Although, we're told Labor Day weekend will be in the upper 80s and low 90s temperature wise. I'll take it. Just wish the humidity would go down proportionately.

Perfect!!!!!! low humidity and sunny!!!!!!!!!! A perfect day...we don't get them too often here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom