What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny and 84F here today, with low humidity at 46% - low for us anyway [emoji38] I just got back from running errands and I'm enjoying a glass of lemonade on the front porch under our new ceiling fan. Feels great. 1531591921544.jpg

105F here and still climbing. Ugh.

My daughters and their families have the right idea. :LOL: They both have their vacations around the same time - oldest daughter and family are on a cruise ship and are probably in Juneau, Alaska by now, youngest daughter and her fam are on the beach in Santa Barbara and moving on up the CA coastline. :wub:

It's been as hot as the hinges of Hell the last few days here. Today's "feels-like" temp was about 105 to 108. The humidity is so high we darned near need a machete to cut our way through it.

I don't handle this well anymore because of some of the cancer medication I have to take, so it's mostly inside with the AC.

Somehow a cold front has new meaning this time of the year.:rolleyes:

It rained for 30 seconds two days ago.. Now there is forest fires in the north, the grass fire is out down here. Grocery store are donating left over vegs, fruit, bread to feed farm animals and some has stopped selling foreign meat to help the farmers.

Beech trees are now yellow due to the drought, the grass is brow and the river is ankle deep.

It rained for 30 seconds two days ago.. Now there is forest fires in the north, the grass fire is out down here. Grocery store are donating left over vegs, fruit, bread to feed farm animals and some has stopped selling foreign meat to help the farmers.

Beech trees are now yellow due to the drought, the grass is brow and the river is ankle deep.
I was just reading an article on Sveriges Radio (Swedish Radio). Before the article there were four "important messages". I seldom see any, but the website puts those when there is something important, like a boil water advisory. Today, there were four of them! All of them warning people about wild fires. :ohmy: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom